CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

What's the daily diff between a S Charged vs. NA enhanced car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011 | 08:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by gestut
Jim,

what are you getting done at weistec, more stuff , Thank you, I will definitely take you up on the offer , as i would like to see it. Most probably in the spring, who know what our weather will be like...
If this November weather is any indication of our winter I will take it, temps in the 60s and 70s jin mid November is awesome. I wish I hadn't sent the car out to Weistec so early. I will shoot you a PM once the car is back in town but at this point I am in no hurry, I like having the car out west so if I get the itch for some nice weather or a track day I just hop on a plane and 4 hours later I'm wearing a T shirt and rolling down PCH with my windows down, beats chicago driving in Jan.

As for the "more stuff", yes I am getting a few more little thing developed on the car, once its tested I will disclose.
Old 11-16-2011 | 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar
Originally Posted by jrcart
If this November weather is any indication of our winter I will take it, temps in the 60s and 70s jin mid November is awesome. I wish I hadn't sent the car out to Weistec so early. I will shoot you a PM once the car is back in town but at this point I am in no hurry, I like having the car out west so if I get the itch for some nice weather or a track day I just hop on a plane and 4 hours later I'm wearing a T shirt and rolling down PCH with my windows down, beats chicago driving in Jan.

As for the "more stuff", yes I am getting a few more little thing developed on the car, once its tested I will disclose.
I as well am enjoying this weather as well, very unusual for Chicago. Looking forward to the progress on your car.

Spectacular.