CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

What's the daily diff between a S Charged vs. NA enhanced car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by gestut
Jim,

what are you getting done at weistec, more stuff , Thank you, I will definitely take you up on the offer , as i would like to see it. Most probably in the spring, who know what our weather will be like...
If this November weather is any indication of our winter I will take it, temps in the 60s and 70s jin mid November is awesome. I wish I hadn't sent the car out to Weistec so early. I will shoot you a PM once the car is back in town but at this point I am in no hurry, I like having the car out west so if I get the itch for some nice weather or a track day I just hop on a plane and 4 hours later I'm wearing a T shirt and rolling down PCH with my windows down, beats chicago driving in Jan.

As for the "more stuff", yes I am getting a few more little thing developed on the car, once its tested I will disclose.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar
Originally Posted by jrcart
If this November weather is any indication of our winter I will take it, temps in the 60s and 70s jin mid November is awesome. I wish I hadn't sent the car out to Weistec so early. I will shoot you a PM once the car is back in town but at this point I am in no hurry, I like having the car out west so if I get the itch for some nice weather or a track day I just hop on a plane and 4 hours later I'm wearing a T shirt and rolling down PCH with my windows down, beats chicago driving in Jan.

As for the "more stuff", yes I am getting a few more little thing developed on the car, once its tested I will disclose.
I as well am enjoying this weather as well, very unusual for Chicago. Looking forward to the progress on your car.

Spectacular.