CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

MBH CLK63 Black Series Headers Pre-Order

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
MBH CLK63 Black Series Headers Pre-Order

Better late than never i guess. I get a lot of requests to make headers for many cars. None more than the CLK63 Black Series. For one reason or another evey time I've tried to line up a CLK63 the dealer sells it, the plan falls through, or we are just to busy in production to do it. We I'm happy to report we have a CLK 63 BS having headers made right now. We are in the fixture phase of the project. Meaning the headers will be able to start shipping in 3 weeks.

So before I post this any other place. I want to offer to the MBworld members first spots in our new CLK 63 BS long tube headers. They will be based off our other successful design used on all of our other 63 AMG M156 platforms.

Shoot me a PM, email, or phone call if you are interested in pre-ordering at an exclusive price.

As always our headers come with a lifetime warranty and are made using only top quality stainless steel here in the USA. Sorry these will not fit RHD.