NEED HELP GETTING A OEM FRONT EURO PLATE HOLDER FOR 2016 CLS 400:CONFUSED:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W204 C350 RWD
NEED HELP GETTING A OEM FRONT EURO PLATE HOLDER FOR 2016 CLS 400:CONFUSED:

What's up MB World!!
I just bought a 2016 CLS 400 in the states and I don't need a front plate where the car is registered. Unfortunately the dealership went ahead and installed the front plate frame (ugly U.S front plate rectangular one) even though I had asked for it to be left off (that's besides the point). Since the holes are there I figured I would MUCH rather have the euro front plate holder and get a custom euro plate for it which would look way cooler than what I currently have. Problem is apparently U.S mercedes dealerships can't order european parts and I've had no luck finding anywhere that sells OEM front euro plate holders online. If anybody on here can help me with getting this part I will be SOO appreciative. I'm not sure if those come in aluminum or just the black plastic. If it is available in aluminum I would prefer that, if not the black plastic one will do. There are plenty of universal euro plate holders online, problem is that the front bumper on the 2016 CLS is not flat. ANY help will be appreciated. If anybody overseas can maybe buy it and we can do an eBay purchase using paypal that would be great! Thanks for any and all you guy's help.

** PS - I will be posting pics of my new baby soon! and I also have a diamond grille for a 2014+ E350 sport for sale if anybody;s interested **

Maybe we can even do a swap (Euro front plate holder for E350 diamond grille) if anybody overseas with an E class can help me out?