Electrical issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 04:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 CLS550 4matic
Electrical issues

Ok so took it in and it had some codes Aux battery replacement took care of a lot BUT there was a code for Front SAM. Now upon further review they think the SAM is ok but a or some fried fuses in the Prefuse box. Now he sent signal to the lights with his equipment and its not saying anything is wrong with the lights. Now other random **** is happening like my trunk was closing with the push of a button not it wont. My rear window shade was working now its not. AN only my Left head lamp works but not the right OTHER than the day run light strip. If I turn my light switch to the far left which I believe is the off position the right left tail light will stay on if I turn it up on notch then the right one will come on and the left goes out. Electrical non sense like this is annoying as hell.

A330PYLT
Old 01-31-2018, 05:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12 CLS 550, 65 Shelby 427 SC, 03 GMC Envoy
Originally Posted by A330PYLT
Ok so took it in and it had some codes Aux battery replacement took care of a lot BUT there was a code for Front SAM. Now upon further review they think the SAM is ok but a or some fried fuses in the Prefuse box. Now he sent signal to the lights with his equipment and its not saying anything is wrong with the lights. Now other random **** is happening like my trunk was closing with the push of a button not it wont. My rear window shade was working now its not. AN only my Left head lamp works but not the right OTHER than the day run light strip. If I turn my light switch to the far left which I believe is the off position the right left tail light will stay on if I turn it up on notch then the right one will come on and the left goes out. Electrical non sense like this is annoying as hell.

A330PYLT
the far. left of the headlight switch is the rear parking lights. Only one tail light will illuminate depending on which switch position you choose. So, that’s actually right. Sorry, I don’t have a clue about your other electrical gremlins.
Old 01-31-2018, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 CLS550 4matic

Originally Posted by click430

the far. left of the headlight switch is the rear parking lights. Only one tail light will illuminate depending on which switch position you choose. So, that’s actually right. Sorry, I don’t have a clue about your other electrical gremlins.
Ok found out thats normal. Finally stopped messing around and went to the source. Took the car in to MB paid the $400 and all lights working. PHUC should have just done that in the first place. Now I have just a couple more things to fix and she is DONE DONE DONE!!!!