CLS350 Just ordered

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2005 | 12:53 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 CLS350 (lemon)
CLS350 Just ordered

Well I just ordered a CLS350 in Cubanite Silver(Pewter) with black interior and designo piano wood. Sunroof, 18" stagerred wheels, protective undershield. Due to arrive in August. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some pictures of the wood option as I have been unable to locate one. The dealer tells me it was a 3900AUD option so just want to see what im getting for my money.

Does anyone know a place in Sydney that will be abelt to fix the Command so that it will play DVD and TV whilst driving?

Thanks
Old 05-31-2005 | 01:16 AM

2011 C63(Euro-spec)
Congrat!!

I am still waiting for mine....I have placed an order on late March..
Oh well...it should be worth wait.
Old 05-31-2005 | 02:18 PM

e55211 traded in for CLS55
Originally Posted by SydBenz
Well I just ordered a CLS350 in Cubanite Silver(Pewter) with black interior and designo piano wood. Sunroof, 18" stagerred wheels, protective undershield. Due to arrive in August. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some pictures of the wood option as I have been unable to locate one. The dealer tells me it was a 3900AUD option so just want to see what im getting for my money.

Does anyone know a place in Sydney that will be abelt to fix the Command so that it will play DVD and TV whilst driving?

Thanks
Congrats!

Don't know of such place in Sydney to get what you want. But if you can perhaps convince Steve & Dean (MBenzNL) to fly over there, they will be able to do it.
Old 06-06-2005 | 12:17 AM

Airbus
Congrats!
Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some pictures of the wood option as I have been unable to locate one.
I presume you are talking about the black laquer piano wood. Sorry have only seen swatches which are useless. Wish we had some of those individualized options here in the States. Would have really liked to have went with some of those Anthracite wood trim options I have seen on UK Mercs.
Old 06-06-2005 | 10:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by MrAMG
Don't know of such place in Sydney to get what you want. But if you can perhaps convince Steve & Dean (MBenzNL) to fly over there, they will be able to do it.
...bin in sydney before and will be going there soo again...so, it is a CAN do incase sydBenz is interested.

greetingz,
Old 06-06-2005 | 10:51 AM

MB CLS350, Obsidian Black
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
...bin in sydney before and will be going there soo again...so, it is a CAN do incase sydBenz is interested.

greetingz,
MBenzNL

Does your world tour take in the UK at any time this year?
Old 06-07-2005 | 12:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by HRSL1702
MBenzNL

Does your world tour take in the UK at any time this year?
I have been there several times in the past for some installs...I do not think I will come to the UK anywhen soon again (last time was december 2004), but as the UK is not that far from the netherlands - we get UK people over for some modifications every now and then...

greetingz,
Old 06-08-2005 | 03:15 AM
Almost a Member!

2005 CLS350 (lemon)
Originally Posted by MBenzNL

greetingz,
Would be very interested. When are you plannig to be in Sydney next? The dealer is saying the car will arrive in mid to late august.
Old 06-08-2005 | 10:11 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by SydBenz
Would be very interested. When are you plannig to be in Sydney next? The dealer is saying the car will arrive in mid to late august.
I don't know yet...mail us at Steve@MBenzNL.com and we can put your name on the mailing list...

greetingz,