CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

I want to order however....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to order however....

I am very disapointed with the US colors that are offered. Are there any custom ones that can be ordered? Other then the designo edition. The thing is I change cars soo often and write it off I would rather lease then buy. Any suggestions? I really cant deal with the colors that are offered and if I were to re-paint it myself would that violate the lease?
Old 02-04-2006, 04:17 PM
ON PROBATION

You can order any MBZ in any color that they have ever put on one of their cars.

Sure there may be some colors no longer available -- but you've still got dozens of choices.

I don't have the info right here with me, but ask your dealer/any dealer about custom-ordering your color. It is a "Special Order Code" -- try PA-1 maybe?

It will cost you an extra $1000 to $2000 USD depending on the vehicle and the paint that you order. And it might add a week or a few weeks to your build time -- but it is definately worth it!

As far as the fact that the car is going to be a lease? I don't know about that. I assume that as long as the color isn't too extreme that they'll just figure the extra cost into the price of the car and the lease....

Here are a couple of examples of custom colors cars:
Attached Thumbnails I want to order however....-slr-alabaster-white-z-small-.jpg   I want to order however....-slr-rose-salmon-z-small-.jpg   I want to order however....-clk-dtm-bordeaux-red-z-small-.jpg   I want to order however....-clk-dtm-mclaren-orange-z-small-.jpg   I want to order however....-clk-dtm-white-small-.jpg  

Old 02-04-2006, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG, 2006 Range Rover Sport with Kahn Design Package
Where you at MrWit? Maybe i can help.
Old 02-06-2006, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by KronenTuning
Where you at MrWit? Maybe i can help.
New York City, how can you help?
Old 02-06-2006, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG, 2006 Range Rover Sport with Kahn Design Package
Out of my area sorry! Well, the dealership that i deal with said something like $2000 for custom paint.