CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Cls 320 Cdi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cls 320 Cdi

Here she is...been a long wait but defenently worth it now:-)

The wheels on the car are 8,5Jx19" with Bridgestone 255/35 tires on the front and 10Jx19" with Bridgestone 285/30 tires on the back.

The car was ordered with the following extras:
(M110) Metallic Obsidian paint
(220)Parktronic
(249)Aut. mirrors
(275)Memory-pack
(309)Cupholder
(386)Handsfree
(489)Airmatic DC
(527)Comand APS
(581)Thermotronic
(615)Bi-xenon headlights
(615)Winter tires on standard rims
(691)Windows that have a blue colour that keeps out the heat better
(881)Aut. trunk closer

Other then that the rims are extra and a carlsson lowering module and a carlsson C-Tronic Diesel POWER kit and thats about it so far.

I'll get some more pics soon, but these where just a couple of quick ones that i took when the car came back to the house.

This is my first time posting pics so i hope it will work but im not sure, so bare over with me if it doesnt work.

The car looks like an offroad vehicle in this pick, because the ground was so uneven and the Airmatic tried to level the car as much as possible!
Old 09-25-2006, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
What kind of upgrades came with that power kit. Your car looks really nice, and clean.
Old 09-26-2006, 02:07 AM

Carlsson Power kit

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
What kind of upgrades came with that power kit. Your car looks really nice, and clean.
The power kit is basicly just an reprogramming of the injection, that optimizes the performance of the engine.

This link shows a datasheet for the different cars(for CLS 320 CDI go to page 2) where you can see the results that they garantee that you get when installing the C-Tronic. However those numbers are often very humble and the real numbers that the cars produce are often even better. The NM Carlsson row for the CLS hasn't been adjusted to the fact that the car now has 540NM standard. So you could expect at least 640NM and my guess is around 280-290 HP. The same engine as in the CLS 320 CDI is also available in the S-Class, a collegue of mine had it dynoed and it put out an amazing 247HP standard without any type of tuning.

http://www.carlsson.de/pdf/motor/all...rentabelle.pdf

I forgot to write that we havent had the lowering module and c-tronic power kit installed yet. The car will have to do about 10.000 km before we dare try installing the powerupgrade, and we'll wait and install both the lowering module and the c-tronic at the same time.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:52 PM

CLS 320 CDI AMG
Hello there

Did anybody installed the Carlsson Power kit yet?

I hope yes and you friends can post feedback and results!

I own a CLS 320 CDI AMG in Spain and I really want to "unlock" the engine and boost it with a reliable and trustable Power kit as Carlsson, Brabus, etc...

Regards and thanks in advance for your replies
Old 06-21-2007, 09:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL63
looks good bro!