CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

New CLS Owner Into

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS500, 05 BMW 760, 06 LEXUS GS430, Range Rover Super Charged (wifes)
New CLS Owner Into

Whats up guys. Just picked up a used CLS500 with a few miles from a buddy/broker. I really was considering a 650i but decided to get the CLS (I am very happy). I got a really good price and will start modding it ASAP. Its fully loaded with the AMG KIt ect ect. Any referrals to good tuners would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for a few ways to pump out some more ponies.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Infiniti QX56 2008 BMW M5
Welcome. Enjoy the car..
Old 04-26-2007, 10:32 PM

Congrats on your new ride!
Old 04-27-2007, 03:01 PM

CL63
Congrates on the ride. Most people here that own the 500 change out the wheels and get the car lowered for starters.. then maybe ipod kit or european head unit to watch dvd's while driving.. change out the side markers to clear or get them painted to match your car..

You will love the escalade.. my wife just got the 07 about 3 weeks ago and it is great.. we also had the lexus GS350 for a month coming out of the infiniti QX56 but my wife couldnt get used to the car.. so now we are rolling in the blk on tan standard escalade with all the options and 22 inch factory wheels..

I love both vehicles !
Old 04-27-2007, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
congratulations man!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
Originally Posted by MAXMUSCLERANCHO
Whats up guys. Just picked up a used CLS500 with a few miles from a buddy/broker. I really was considering a 650i but decided to get the CLS (I am very happy). I got a really good price and will start modding it ASAP. Its fully loaded with the AMG KIt ect ect. Any referrals to good tuners would be greatly appreciated. Just looking for a few ways to pump out some more ponies.

Congratulations !! Drive safe and have fun!!!

Renntech offers a good tune for your car and a set of headers if you want couple of ponies more..
Old 04-28-2007, 03:03 PM

CLS500, 05 BMW 760, 06 LEXUS GS430, Range Rover Super Charged (wifes)
Originally Posted by Htowncls
Congrates on the ride. Most people here that own the 500 change out the wheels and get the car lowered for starters.. then maybe ipod kit or european head unit to watch dvd's while driving.. change out the side markers to clear or get them painted to match your car..

You will love the escalade.. my wife just got the 07 about 3 weeks ago and it is great.. we also had the lexus GS350 for a month coming out of the infiniti QX56 but my wife couldnt get used to the car.. so now we are rolling in the blk on tan standard escalade with all the options and 22 inch factory wheels..

I love both vehicles !
Good to hear. My wife is tapping her foot waiting for her new car since I have 3 cars and she only has a Denali. Anyhow, I am going to get her the Escalade for Mothers Day. I have to say that I am very happy with the CLS500 the car picks up quick and rides smooth. After speaking to a few people they said the car is already lowered. I think for now I will get some rims and get the trunk lid spoiler.

Quick Question: I wouldnt mind throwing some 3 piece wheels on this but I had trouble in the past with Asanti's on my BMW. How would forged 3 piece wheels handle on this?
Old 04-28-2007, 07:54 PM

CL63
maybe some of the others on the board will chime in but from what i hear the car still rides nice and smooth when you put the 20's on it.. I've been waiting 5 weeks for my 3 peice forged 20's to come in so i can't tell you first hand. I have already dropped it about 1.67-2 inches and it still rides real smooth.

I'm telling you, your wife will love the Escalade.. My wife loved the QX56 but this tops it easy.. very plush.

Last edited by Htowncls; 04-28-2007 at 07:59 PM.