CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Ripped off??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 11:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M5 Jahre Edition S, KTM 1290R Super Duke ,C63 AMG 2011[Gone],A45 AMG 2013, MV Agusta 750 [2000]
Ripped off??

Good Afternoon to you all everybody shopping for last minute things?

Quick feel I have been shafted from MB UK [Europe]

My current CLS Model Sept 2005 , had factory fit command system - this stopped working at the weekend & was always advising me that the nearset everthing started 90 miles away , even being at home & searching for home was going to take 1.5hrs to get home !!! Ahhhhhhhhh It appears frozen on an another area.

MB dealer advises upgraded Disc as old one is out of date @ £165.00 / $320

Cant quite understand why this would make the system unfreeze.
anybody any idea Has the MB dealer taken the correct action

If they have & dont think they have , will the old disc be fir for the garbage disposal.

Thx
Eck
CLS,[05] Iridium Silver,,Amg bodystyling with twin Amg Exhaust,Amg 19" Alloys,Nappa Club Design,High Gloss Laurel Wood,Driver& passenger full electric pack + mirrors + sterring column, Heatedfront seats,Heated rear seats,Keyless Go,Luxury Climate Control,Parktronic,Remote boot closing, Paddle Steering Wheel Shift Button's, Tire Pressure Monitor , Bi-Xenon Lamps with Active Light System + cornering + headlamp wash,6 Disc Cd Changer,Command APS with Cd/Dvd + Sat Nav system,Harmon/Kardon Logic 7 surround sound -recent ipod hard wire,via command system Telephone prewire, Type of phone Sony T68 , Rear Amg Lip Spoiler ,Updated Management system ECU + 50 Bhp + 95NM Torque. [274bhp as per DMS] "DVD" In Motion Courtesy of CLSAMG Top MAN

C 63 AMG On order due Spring 2008
Old 12-19-2007, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes
Well I think the only way to tell if the new disc does solve the problem is to try it. Otherwise return it and demand your money back.

Last edited by Chi500; 12-19-2007 at 07:48 PM.