Service Details

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS550
Service Details

Hey guys,

Is there anywhere where we can get a list of all services, when they are due, what is done, and approximate cost?

For example:

Service A - 5K miles - oil, filter, etc. approximately $200
Service B....

Is this information floating around anywhere by chance?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
Services cost.

I do not know where is you location. In SoCal, ONLY MB dealer (MB Of Anaheim Hills used to be Caliber MB) had a menu of services (A, B....), brake job, oil changes, radiator flush, transmission services (for 722.6)...with a reasonable price in a 2 pages leaflet (update so often by the dealer, so you know the price up front before you take the car in), the other MB dealer (In my local OC had 5 MB dealer within 40 miles radius) are NOT too clear about the cost, until you pull you car in for services, then the SA will give you an estimate cost of the serv. (by CA law). My experiences with MB of Anaheim Hills are very good, compare with FJ, HoI, MB of LB, or MB of LH, lately, I always have our cars service there (I sometime receive the promotion 10 or 15% off the regular price thru their mailing list). Last month, I did an oil services for $95.00 (Synthetic M1) + 4 wheels alignment for $89.95 for my car, as the same as the indy,(the indy do not do the alignment, but send to a tires shop, that why I decide to go to MB dealer for the alignment, with correct tools & spec, same price with a peace of mind). I learn that NOT every MB dealer have the same treatment (altitude) toward their customers, so pick the one serve you best. Regards.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by chenner
Hey guys, Is there anywhere where we can get a list of all services, when they are due, what is done, and approximate cost? For example: Service A - 5K miles - oil, filter, etc. approximately $200
Service B.... Is this information floating around anywhere by chance?
Short of pricing see “Service05present”: https://mbworld.org/forums/showpost....7&postcount=74