Distance/trip in display. How to reset?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS
Distance/trip in display. How to reset?

Hey all,
I have a very simple question about my CLS. Might be so simple, that I was very hesitant to post it to prevent myself from looking like a dumba**.

I can not for the life of me find out how to reset this distance in the display, circled in red. (Picture is not mine, stole it from someone here). This distance coincided with the mileage until my next service was due (was approaching 10k mi)

I performed an oil change, as the car was instructing me that service A was due in XXX miles. I reset the FSS using the instructions provided here (post #3):https://mbworld.org/forums/cls-coupe...ke-change.html

I was thinking that it would have reset this as well, but that did not happen. Did I even perform the reset procedure correctly, as the menu options were different than the instructions posted in that thread. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Distance/trip in display. How to reset?-p1010209fn1-1-.jpg  
Old 02-07-2011, 02:42 PM

2007 CLS
Dumba** reporting back. I was able to reset it by scrolling to the temperature menu and holding the reset buttion for a few seconds.

Dumba** checking out.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:02 PM

CLS550 2014
Great car. Terrible interfaces for data et al