CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

My new Maya MRS rims custom powder coated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
06 CLS500, 07 GL450
My new Maya MRS rims custom powder coated

Maya MRS powder coated gloss black lips with matte black centers and gloss black center cap surround. 245/35/20 front and 295/30/20 rear proxes 4 with a carlsson ELM.

Last edited by ydlee; 01-14-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS550 AMG Pkg.
looks hot, love the black on black theme...you should think about painting your orange reflectors and painting your calipers...they are small mods but make a huge difference. I got my reflectors painted to match the body color, and my calipers painted metallic silver
Old 01-20-2013, 01:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Too much black and orange bumper lenses look horrible.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:58 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
a little bit of this... a little bit of that
I think it looks rather sharp.

Guys, it's his personal ride, he is proud of what he has and wanted to show to some other like-minded individuals waht he had done.

Unfortunately, everyone has an opinion, just like a.ss-holes, and some want to smell up the place with what they think smells good but in reality, noone give a flying crap.

If you don't like something that someone posts, that is their own pride and joy, then just STFU and don't say anything. Comments such as M1RAG are good because he's giving out sound advice and isn't bashing the guy.

Inf is just a tool!

Thanks for posting ydlee
Old 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM

in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by locogringo
I think it looks rather sharp.

Guys, it's his personal ride, he is proud of what he has and wanted to show to some other like-minded individuals waht he had done.

Unfortunately, everyone has an opinion, just like a.ss-holes, and some want to smell up the place with what they think smells good but in reality, noone give a flying crap.

If you don't like something that someone posts, that is their own pride and joy, then just STFU and don't say anything. Comments such as M1RAG are good because he's giving out sound advice and isn't bashing the guy.

Inf is just a tool!

Thanks for posting ydlee
Maybe if people don't want to hear criticism they shouldn't post. I didn't say his car was horrible. I like the black on black concept but I just feel that it's too much black. Not enough contrast. And it's well known that the orange bumper lenses look terrible on any color. I just don't get how you can spend all that money on rims and tires but not $40 on new lenses?? And I'm sure he is a big boy and can speak for himself. So you can go ahead and take his d1ck out of your mouth.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:11 AM

06 CLS500, 07 GL450
At first I thought the same thing when I custom painted my rims too much black. Looks better in person you can see the contrast in color with gloss black lips and the matte centers. No affense taken really don't care either way I'm happy. With the amber markers it doesn't really bother me but maybe in the near future might just paint them. Thanks for the input everyone.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:27 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 E550 Cab & 2011 GL 550 & 09 VROD Muscle & 06 Seadoo Speedster LE .......
looks nice ....tint the amber to smoke...will look nice too the wheels look a bit in pop some spacers......looks like bat mobile....smoke tails n you will love the Black concept...
Old 01-22-2013, 03:28 PM

in your Mom's car
I think the stance looks good. Maybe should've went with 255 and 305 and it would've fixed that issue. If I end up keeping my car, the ELM is what I want to get. Did you install it yourself??
Old 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM

06 CLS500, 07 GL450
Originally Posted by Inf4life
I think the stance looks good. Maybe should've went with 255 and 305 and it would've fixed that issue. If I end up keeping my car, the ELM is what I want to get. Did you install it yourself??
Wanted extra security over pot holes with higher side walls 35 front and 30 rear. The carlsson ELM is plug and play and easy to access floor board.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:09 PM

in your Mom's car
That's understandable then. Or you could've just put a little more air pressure in the tires to help. That's what I did when I ran 20's on my car. Good to know about the ELM. Where did you get it??
Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 PM

06 CLS500, 07 GL450
That's understandable then. Or you could've just put a little more air pressure in the tires to help. That's what I did when I ran 20's on my car. Good to know about the ELM. Where did you get it??
Purchased ELM off this forum, like it except when parked and ignition turned off and after I lock the doors it raises back to stock height. I guess it is made that way? And when I get in car and turn on ignition it lowers back down to preferred height. So it only stays lowered with ignition on or driving. Maybe this an older Carlsson ELM because I thought I read the new 3rd generation ELM stays lowered at preferred height when parked to conserve energy. Thought about links or star but on freeway it will lower more at higher speeds and either links or star does not raise when it senses harsh roads.

Last edited by ydlee; 01-22-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:03 PM

in your Mom's car
Originally Posted by ydlee
Purchased ELM off this forum, like it except when parked and ignition turned off and after I lock the doors it raises back to stock height. I guess it is made that way? And when I get in car and turn on ignition it lowers back down to preferred height. So it only stays lowered with ignition on or driving. Maybe this an older Carlsson ELM because I thought I read the new 3rd generation ELM stays lowered at preferred height when parked to conserve energy. Thought about links or star but on freeway it will lower more at higher speeds and either links or star does not raise when it senses harsh roads.
Hmmm that is weird. I would prefer it to dump it when I turn the car off instead of raising it. I'll keep that in mind when I go to look for one.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W219 CLS55
Looks mean. I am a fan. Very clean.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:42 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
a little bit of this... a little bit of that
Maybe if people don't want to hear criticism they shouldn't post. I didn't say his car was horrible. I like the black on black concept but I just feel that it's too much black. Not enough contrast. And it's well known that the orange bumper lenses look terrible on any color. I just don't get how you can spend all that money on rims and tires but not $40 on new lenses?? And I'm sure he is a big boy and can speak for himself. So you can go ahead and take his d1ck out of your mouth.

I must've been downing Tito's vodka or something the day I posted that cause I usually just keep my thoughts to myself. However, I am proud to say that I have never gone the way of the burrito in any fashion, sounds like you may be watching too much gay **** though to make such a reference.

Carry on...