Keylessgo and parktronic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W219 320CDI
Keylessgo and parktronic

Hello there
I recently made a big decision for me of buying my first car (cls 320cdi -05) and it has seen life but im trying to fix her up. Anyways a few problems it has had since i bought it few months back is the parking sensors; when i turn the parking system on it just beeps and two red lights turn on on the parking sensor thingy. I've read about one sensor not working which takes out the whole parkmatic system and that i should feel the sensors vibrating when put on reverse with parkmatic on but i cant feel it on any of them. Can every sensor really be broken? The fuse was burnt but changing it didnt help. I dont know if it burns fuses more than it should i havent had to change any of them twice but i've had to change guite a lot of fuses on some other issues.
The other "problem" i havent got figured out is the keylessgo on my car.
The start button on my shift knob works without a key but none of the doors work. The last owner said he had to buy a new key since the buttons didnt work on the last one, could the keylessgo just not be programmed in them? If not howcome the start button works? The fuse looked brand new. Im pretty new to cars but im learning, also new to this site so apologies if i posted on the wrong thread or something. Also is the trunk supposed to fly open or is there something broken there too? Any help appreciated
-Toni

Last edited by helplesss; 02-05-2019 at 01:30 PM.