CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

CLS @ Bill Ussery Motors in Miami today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 09:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1963 220Sb
CLS @ Bill Ussery Motors in Miami today

I happened to drop by Bill Ussery today, and they had just gotten in the show room a black CLS500, and apparently had a CLS 55 upstairs in their garage. The CLS was of course already sold but was absolutely beautiful. The wood was a gloss finish and wasn't birdseye but was dark and had the optional wood stearing and gear shift knob. It also had navigation and Comfort package options. Apparently there is like no head room in the back, but let me tell you that it is stunning. the interior looks beautiful and was beige and very nice. it sold for 76,000... not too cheap!
Old 01-19-2005, 01:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Dodge Viper Mamba Edition - White
Originally Posted by PHYBENZ
I happened to drop by Bill Ussery today, and they had just gotten in the show room a black CLS500, and apparently had a CLS 55 upstairs in their garage. The CLS was of course already sold but was absolutely beautiful. The wood was a gloss finish and wasn't birdseye but was dark and had the optional wood stearing and gear shift knob. It also had navigation and Comfort package options. Apparently there is like no head room in the back, but let me tell you that it is stunning. the interior looks beautiful and was beige and very nice. it sold for 76,000... not too cheap!
Did you see the CLS 55 AMG in stock? I keep on hearing rumors that the car is on the ground but almost every dealer that we have ordered a car from tells us that our cars won't be here until February/March of this year. I know that it's only a few more weeks but it sucks that all cars are not released at the same time
Old 01-19-2005, 10:34 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1963 220Sb
I personally did not see the CLS 55 but the salesman said there was one up there, and I could have gone to see, but I had to run...
Old 01-19-2005, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by PHYBENZ
I personally did not see the CLS 55 but the salesman said there was one up there, and I could have gone to see, but I had to run...
For some reason I have a feeling it was a CLS 500 with the AMG Sports Package but not the actual CLS 55 AMG! Like I said, I won't believe it until I see the actual car or pictures of it at an actual US dealership.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by NelsonExotics
Did you see the CLS 55 AMG in stock? I keep on hearing rumors that the car is on the ground but almost every dealer that we have ordered a car from tells us that our cars won't be here until February/March of this year. I know that it's only a few more weeks but it sucks that all cars are not released at the same time
lucky us its only a few weeks. the AMG's use to come out like 6 months after the 500's did.

Originally Posted by NelsonExotics
For some reason I have a feeling it was a CLS 500 with the AMG Sports Package but not the actual CLS 55 AMG! Like I said, I won't believe it until I see the actual car or pictures of it at an actual US dealership.
iam going to the dealer tuesday and my salesman told me that the 55 will be there by then. if so ill take pics.
Old 01-19-2005, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Lov2xlr8
lucky us its only a few weeks. the AMG's use to come out like 6 months after the 500's did.

iam going to the dealer tuesday and my salesman told me that the 55 will be there by then. if so ill take pics.
You are 100% correct. I'm glad I only have to wait a few more weeks rather than 6 months to a year for the AMG model to hit the ground after the regular model. I guess we always want more but this time, I promise I will be very happy even if I have to wait another month or so