S550
So much anger here...
Old 05-20-2017, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 700 Likes on 533 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by Bolaber
So much anger here...
Just a lot of passion man. It's a forum.

I have an allocation if there is a serious buyer for October/ November delivery. The good news is parts and software will be sorted by then. And I can get car under MSRP.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
16 Viper ACR Extreme, 16 S550
Originally Posted by AMG 17GT
Just a lot of passion man. It's a forum.

I have an allocation if there is a serious buyer for October/ November delivery. The good news is parts and software will be sorted by then. And I can get car under MSRP.
PM sent
Old 05-22-2017, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by George Grady
Found all the info i needed on PL. Thank you for recommending that.

How can sales people be so clueless of the product they are selling? 3rd new MB i am buying and the experience with MB staff has been atrocious.
LOL, yep, 90% of the AMG sales people are clueless. You can find better info here and the PL than you can find at most dealerships. I am fortunate enough to be able to deal with one of the salesmen who is on the 10% minority who knows the AMG product line and lots of details and if he doesn't know the answer he who knows who to go to at MBUSA(or higher) to get the right answer.
Old 05-27-2017, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R Nine T
Was at Road Atlanta this morning at the chin event, a lot of great cars out there, Gt3s, vipers and a couple of fast corvettes. No AMGs except a lone C63. GTR would rock this course. Maybe in fall.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:20 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
AMG GTS
Was at Road Atlanta this morning at the chin event, a lot of great cars out there, Gt3s, vipers and a couple of fast corvettes. No AMGs except a lone C63. GTR would rock this course. Maybe in fall.
I did the AMG Basic course at Road Atlanta. Great track. The instructors took us on hot laps at the end of the day. A few of the lucky participants (lottery system) got to do it in the SLS Black Series. I wonder how the GTR would stack up against that car? From what we've seen so far in press releases, looks like the GTR would probably be the victor.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Yugo Zastava
I'm a Porsche guy who also owns several Italian exotics. When I drove a GTS the other day I could not - for the life of me - believe how far AMG has come, they have gotten so good now. there's no doubt in my mind I will go for either a GTS or a GTR. Never driven a GTR and I don't like to buy blind, can someone here who has driven both comment? Is there a place I can drive a GTR? Is the AMG academy worth it? Thank you much !
Old 06-01-2017, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R Nine T
Originally Posted by speefspeed
I'm a Porsche guy who also owns several Italian exotics. When I drove a GTS the other day I could not - for the life of me - believe how far AMG has come, they have gotten so good now. there's no doubt in my mind I will go for either a GTS or a GTR. Never driven a GTR and I don't like to buy blind, can someone here who has driven both comment? Is there a place I can drive a GTR? Is the AMG academy worth it? Thank you much !
This is AMG's second car. So it is that good.

GTR will be along soon. I'm going to COTA AMG academy in December as they will have GTRs then.

Last edited by AMG 17GT; 06-01-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Yugo Zastava
This is AMGs second car. So it is that good.

GTR will be along soon. I'm going to COTA AMG academy in December as they will have GTRs then.
thank you