Coupe/Roadster
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can somebody list for me the non-cosmetic differences betw a GT R and a GT C Roadster

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 09:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
2012 CLS63, 2009 Scud, 1978 930 Turbo
Can somebody list for me the non-cosmetic differences betw a GT R and a GT C Roadster

OK guys, I realize the R has a slightly different front spoiler, rear diffuser & exhaust, fixed rear wing, but what are the mechanical differences?

I know the boost is a little higher to get the extra ponies, but are there any mechanical differences to the engine?

I know the R has the trick suspension knob, but can anyone tell me if the spring rates are different between the two cars?

The R has racier sport seats right?

Sorry for these rudimentary questions. Like many, I am just trying to figure out which one is right for me. Best regards to all!

Rob
Old 11-27-2017, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 538 Likes on 337 Posts
2024 AMG G63
Originally Posted by wolfturbo
OK guys, I realize the R has a slightly different front spoiler, rear diffuser & exhaust, fixed rear wing, but what are the mechanical differences?

I know the boost is a little higher to get the extra ponies, but are there any mechanical differences to the engine?

I know the R has the trick suspension knob, but can anyone tell me if the spring rates are different between the two cars?

The R has racier sport seats right?

Sorry for these rudimentary questions. Like many, I am just trying to figure out which one is right for me. Best regards to all!

Rob

SUGGESTION: Go to the MB web site AMG sub section and look up the GT, GTR GTC AND GTS. There’s tons of very specific i formation there.