Amg gts Headlight removal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2019 | 01:50 PM

Amg gts
Smile Amg gts Headlight removal

Hi people I know this is a long shot but I have searched high and low for this all over the net,don’t suppose any of you good people out there has a pdf for removal of headlight thanks in advance and much appreciated
Old 05-03-2019 | 07:00 PM

2024 AMG G63, AMG GTC Edition 50 Coupe
I happened to have my headlights out last week for intercooler screen install. Please see schematic posted by Aexfor8 that gives instructions for front bumper cover removal. Also SDAUTOSALON gives photos of bumper removal at this link https://mbworld.org/forums/amg-gt/72...screens-2.html. Before removing the lights make sure you mark their exact position for easier install. One bolt is under the hood, one is up high in the fender behind the fender liner, and one is attached to the intercooler frame behind the fender liner. I am guessing a GTS is mounted like the GTC. I do not know if you can get the lights out without bumper cover removal...but you will have to take the fender liner out (front half in GTC). Hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
Old 05-05-2019 | 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2024 AMG G63
Originally Posted by matteRAT
I happened to have my headlights out last week for intercooler screen install. Please see schematic posted by Aexfor8 that gives instructions for front bumper cover removal. Also SDAUTOSALON gives photos of bumper removal at this link https://mbworld.org/forums/amg-gt/72...screens-2.html. Before removing the lights make sure you mark their exact position for easier install. One bolt is under the hood, one is up high in the fender behind the fender liner, and one is attached to the intercooler frame behind the fender liner. I am guessing a GTS is mounted like the GTC. I do not know if you can get the lights out without bumper cover removal...but you will have to take the fender liner out (front half in GTC). Hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
Good suggestions. I posted pictures of my screen install here as well.

I would recommend you see the dealer and ask them to let you talk with one of the AMG mechanics and see the GT headlight R&R procedure and pictures.

Regards