Sponsored by:

Loose Seat?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTS
Loose Seat?

My seat feels loose on the turns...it seems to move just a bit from side to side. The dealership said there is a tech note on it resolve it and it requires rails and something else to the tune of $500. It sort of seams like a safety issue and I have a hard time spending money on something that only has 10k miles and has a seat that moves. Any thoughts?
Old 08-13-2021, 10:25 AM

Received 676 Likes on 358 Posts
2020 GTA; 2022 Audi e-tron GT, 2022 Ford F-150; 1926 Rolls-Royce Springfield 40/50 Playboy roadster
Originally Posted by Got One
My seat feels loose on the turns...it seems to move just a bit from side to side. The dealership said there is a tech note on it resolve it and it requires rails and something else to the tune of $500. It sort of seams like a safety issue and I have a hard time spending money on something that only has 10k miles and has a seat that moves. Any thoughts?
Where are you located? What is the model year of your car? Did you buy new or used? Answer these questions and some of us may be able to help you. While you haven't indicated, are you out of warranty?
Old 08-13-2021, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTS
Originally Posted by MalibuScott
Where are you located? What is the model year of your car? Did you buy new or used? Answer these questions and some of us may be able to help you. While you haven't indicated, are you out of warranty?
I am in Colorado and Missouri. I bought it used with 10k miles and it is out of warranty. It has just over 10k miles now.