Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 879 Likes on 453 Posts
Bentley Continental GT; AMG GT
Originally Posted by rhart6
I'll send pix later. Here is what sold me on the car:

For your consideration i have a 2016 Mercedes AMG GT S up for sale.
Original MSRP $159,125
4.0L Bi - Turbo v8 engine 508hp / 479 lb ft
7speed DCT
Mileage 42,XXX K
~Warranty till 2023
~prepaid service till 2023
~New tires 01/2021 with road hazard warranty (does not expire)
~PPF on front half of car (a-pillars forward: bumper, fenders, hood
~ 5year Ceramic Pro ceramic coating on rear half of car
~ Eurocharged ECU tune making 585whp / 635 wlbft
(its been my goal while enjoying this car to ensure that both myself and the next owner will both be able to fully enjoy this vehicle with a piece of mind that its covered fully. There will be no additional cost to own this vehicle, just enjoy the ride. )

This example is HEAVILY optioned with 95% of available packages, This car was a German factory delivery and with this spec you can tell no expense was spared.
(this is higher spec then "Edition one")
Notable options:
p71 - Dynamic Plus Package
318 - exclusive interior package (designo red interior over black)
811 - Burmeister sound system
416 - panoramic roof
773 - carbon exterior package $5300!!!"
ALL AVAILIBLE CARBON OPTIONS (i have not in person seen someone with more)
I HAVE ATTACHED BUILD SHEET TO COMPARE WITH OTHER AVAILBLE MACHINES
rhart6 - looks like a very nice interior color, what exterior color (before the pics arrive)?

I had an earlier Q about other supporting mods to the tune. Based on what I am seeing in this writeup 585 (at the wheels) this HP is easily available with nothing more than a tune bump. BUT, hopefully, the original owner didn't delete cats as that is going to get expensive for you to unwind someday when you sell. BTW, are you in the US?? The "German spec" is interesting. This wasn't a Euro car imported was it?

I think you've been contacted by the tune co. VERY GOOD as they can make it right! Depending on where you are in the US, if in the US, you might need them! Ask them about other mods they might know if they're familiar with this VIN car.

On a lighter note...I always crack up with "piece of mind"...makes me LOL.....
Old 08-22-2021, 08:11 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 sold, 1972 911S, '58 Speedster, 2021 GLE 63S, Turbo 997, Aston Martin V8 Vantage 69 911 Hotrod
I had an earlier Q about other supporting mods to the tune. Based on what I am seeing in this writeup 585 (at the wheels) this HP is easily available with nothing more than a tune bump. BUT, hopefully, the original owner didn't delete cats as that is going to get expensive for you to unwind someday when you sell. BTW, are you in the US?? The "German spec" is interesting. This wasn't a Euro car imported was it?

I think you've been contacted by the tune co. VERY GOOD as they can make it right! Depending on where you are in the US, if in the US, you might need them! Ask them about other mods they might know if they're familiar with this VIN car.

Car is white w pano roof. Interior looks good on it. Nuff black bits to keep it below gaudy

Yes, apparently the exhaust is stock and the tune is the mildest Eurocharged offers. I think he means Factory Delivery as the car was sold in NJ. What did you mean by
"I think you've been contacted by the tune co".

Cats are still there. I
left CA cesspool living behind. Now summer in NC mountains and winter in Savannah. Dealing with registration in SE is wayyyyy easier than doing anything with Cali DMV. And I had people that could get me a MIG 17 street legal.
Old 08-22-2021, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 879 Likes on 453 Posts
Bentley Continental GT; AMG GT
Originally Posted by rhart6

Car is white w pano roof. Interior looks good on it. Nuff black bits to keep it below gaudy

Yes, apparently the exhaust is stock and the tune is the mildest Eurocharged offers. I think he means Factory Delivery as the car was sold in NJ. What did you mean by
"I think you've been contacted by the tune co".

Cats are still there. I
left CA cesspool living behind. Now summer in NC mountains and winter in Savannah. Dealing with registration in SE is wayyyyy easier than doing anything with Cali DMV. And I had people that could get me a MIG 17 street legal.
I should have said, you might be contacted by the tune co...sorry for any confusion.

White looks beautiful on these cars! Can't wait to see the pics!
Old 08-22-2021, 08:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 sold, 1972 911S, '58 Speedster, 2021 GLE 63S, Turbo 997, Aston Martin V8 Vantage 69 911 Hotrod
Thanks
Me too