Sponsored by:

GT Black Series Aero Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2021, 02:50 PM

Received 124 Likes on 56 Posts
AMG GT Black Series
GT Black Series Aero Issues

For the ladies and gentlemen that are actually driving theirs. How are you getting all the rocks out of the vents/aero? Every time I drive it it's full of rocks, when changing lanes it sounds like you're off road with all the rocks getting kicked up and sucked into all the crevice's.

On a side note, my friend was following me and said at about 60 mph it looks like a jet taking off with all the dust/debris getting sucked up into the air.
Old 09-04-2021, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 538 Likes on 337 Posts
2024 AMG G63
Originally Posted by BurtReynolds
For the ladies and gentlemen that are actually driving theirs. How are you getting all the rocks out of the vents/aero? Every time I drive it it's full of rocks, when changing lanes it sounds like you're off road with all the rocks getting kicked up and sucked into all the crevice's.

On a side note, my friend was following me and said at about 60 mph it looks like a jet taking off with all the dust/debris getting sucked up into the air.
Burt:
You aren’t supposed to take the BS off roading. Hopefully you have everything wrapped.

I’m glad you are enjoying driving it and enjoying it.

Jerry

The following users liked this post:
California John (09-04-2021)
Old 09-04-2021, 04:49 PM

Received 124 Likes on 56 Posts
AMG GT Black Series
Originally Posted by JSwan724
Burt:
You aren’t supposed to take the BS off roading. Hopefully you have everything wrapped.

I’m glad you are enjoying driving it and enjoying it.

Jerry
It is wrapped, Mines not orange, but seeing all those orange Black Series made me want to do a dukes of hazzard drive. I'll photo shop my BLack Series into these when i have time

I have an extension for the vacuum and i vacuum the rocks up. My OCD gets the best of me.

Last edited by BurtReynolds; 09-04-2021 at 04:51 PM.
The following users liked this post:
JSwan724 (09-04-2021)