Question regarding demand for used GTR front bumper and fenders???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 10:44 PM

Received 37 Likes on 11 Posts
E55, Z06
Question regarding demand for used GTR front bumper and fenders???

Hey guys, just wondering…I’m about 95% there on changing my GTR front bumper and fenders to a GTR PRO set up. What dollar I going to be looking at in terms of interest on selling my stock GTR bumper and fenders? For example, mine are Green Hell Magno, full PPF and mint…but in GHM, am I going to be hard pressed to sell them for very much given the color? Thanks, just trying to anticipate what I might learn later!

Old 07-12-2022, 02:09 AM

Received 97 Likes on 57 Posts
amg gtc 2020 bk
pm sent
Old 07-12-2022, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 623 Likes on 369 Posts
2020 McLaren 720s Spider
That is going to be a VERY expensive swap. Like >$25K swap.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:41 PM

E55, Z06
Closer to $30k brotha. Close to $20k for the bumper complete and close to $5k each for the fenders.

Having a GTR PRO Roadster? Priceless.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 623 Likes on 369 Posts
2020 McLaren 720s Spider
Originally Posted by acr-c
Closer to $30k brotha. Close to $20k for the bumper complete and close to $5k each for the fenders.

Having a GTR PRO Roadster? Priceless.
That's some serious markup. You shouldn't need the bumper cover and a lot of the bits and pieces to get the lower lip. For example, fenders are about $7,000 for the pair.

I have the MB Star software; just PM me if you need help, or I'll be up at Elite on Friday getting the window tint done too - you're basically looking at fenders, fender vents, front lip, front supports (2) and side winglets (4x) - its actually closer to $20K. Oh, and $300 for the Pro badge on the back

You wont be able to be able to swap the rear wing base to a pro version - completely different sizing/placement set up on the convertible.

Last edited by Skilly; 07-12-2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 08:03 PM

E55, Z06
Originally Posted by Skilly
That's some serious markup. You shouldn't need the bumper cover and a lot of the bits and pieces to get the lower lip. For example, fenders are about $7,000 for the pair.

I have the MB Star software; just PM me if you need help, or I'll be up at Elite on Friday getting the window tint done too - you're basically looking at fenders, fender vents, front lip, front supports (2) and side winglets (4x) - its actually closer to $20K. Oh, and $300 for the Pro badge on the back

You wont be able to be able to swap the rear wing base to a pro version - completely different sizing/placement set up on the convertible.
The bumper cover is totally different dude. It's a one-piece design on both the GTR and the PRO. The PRO has the lower splitter area that protrudes farther so the whole bumper has to be swapped out. Then i need the front supports going down to the splitter, the carbon lower lip and the carbon winglets, which are $$$. I can keep my same grille, I know. But everything else has to be replaced; quote i got was like $19,XXX. Where are you finding the complete fenders for $3500 each dude? There's a used one on ebay right now with scratches galore for $27XX. For new ones, I am seeing closer to $5k, complete with carbon side trim and the fender vents up top.

I don't think i'll be in town this Friday, but if that changes, i'll totally cruise over and hang with you boys. I'll shoot you my cell # in a PM or just get it from Alex and hit me up.

Christian