GTR vs GTC camber / toe settings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2022, 07:45 AM

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
300sl roadster
GTR vs GTC camber / toe settings

I have a 2020 GTR Roadster with close to 8k in miles... During a MB service, the manger called and said cord was showing on the very inside edge of both front tires... I thought that I was being observant of my tires but did not see the wear... the rears are wearing evenly across with 4 32's remaining.. from what I could see, the fronts were showing about the same 4-5 32's depth..New Cup 2's come with 7.2 32 seconds... I know I bought a GTR so front camber/toe settings for occasional tracking are aggressive... I'm a member at VIR but have not had this Roadster on track so I'm a little surprised at the front wear vs rear wear... I asked the SM is there a difference in front settings for the GTC vs GTR ....I have not heard back from him with info and I'm hesitant to install new tires knowing I'm only going to get 7k in mileage before they wear out again....
So maybe someone has the correct toe/camber settings for each model (GTC;GTR) or maybe someone has suggestions for less aggressive settings for the GTR so I can have the alignment checked and re-set before new rubber hits the road....