Exhaust Shops in Phoenix Area Remove Resonators?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2023, 12:33 PM

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts
2017 AMG GTS
Exhaust Shops in Phoenix Area Remove Resonators?

I'm in Scottsdale and I'm looking for a place within an hour any direction that's willing to do the secondary delete. Plz pm me if you have used one and they do good work. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:52 PM

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
GTR
Originally Posted by enjracing
I'm in Scottsdale and I'm looking for a place within an hour any direction that's willing to do the secondary delete. Plz pm me if you have used one and they do good work. Thanks.
PM sent.
Old 02-04-2023, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 623 Likes on 369 Posts
2020 McLaren 720s Spider
Not trolling but I think its a waste of money and a one way trip to a ruining the factory exhaust.

I did it on my 18 GTC and it barely if it all changed the exhaust note. The EVM is about the best way to adjust sound and can be easily reversed. I have a 2020 GTR Pro now and the EVM was one of the first changes I made...don't intend to do anything else. To each their own of course, but this change just doesn't do a whole bunch. Take out the downpipes (they DO NOT have to be cut!) and thats a whole other level, but now youre talking tune and a lot of work.
Old 02-05-2023, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 706 Likes on 535 Posts
R Nine T
Originally Posted by Skilly
Not trolling but I think its a waste of money and a one way trip to a ruining the factory exhaust.

I did it on my 18 GTC and it barely if it all changed the exhaust note. The EVM is about the best way to adjust sound and can be easily reversed. I have a 2020 GTR Pro now and the EVM was one of the first changes I made...don't intend to do anything else. To each their own of course, but this change just doesn't do a whole bunch. Take out the downpipes (they DO NOT have to be cut!) and thats a whole other level, but now youre talking tune and a lot of work.
Completely disagree here. Having 4 cats, as high quality as they are, inhibits exhaust and creates a tremendous amount of heat. I hear a couple octaves lower and louder.

Old 02-06-2023, 05:57 PM

Received 36 Likes on 22 Posts
2017 AMG GTS
i hear you both on this. the evm is also an option, yes. i can't do DP's though as i'm soon moving to VA. either way, what shop is it in phoenix that removed the secondaries on the guys GTR the other day?