Sponsored by:

Must Have Options on a GTC Coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2023, 08:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Raptor, V-70R, Silverado, 991
Must Have Options on a GTC Coupe?

Hi, I've been lurking on here for a while, great site with lots of good info. I'm in the market for a lightly used GTC Coupe and was wondering what you guys think are must have options that you would want? It looks like it's pretty heavily optioned to start with. Thanks.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 694 Likes on 437 Posts
AMG
The only things I can think of would be specific interior aesthetic options, and whether or not you want carbon ceramics, upgraded audio, ventilated seats (only on the leather optioned seats, as far as I know), exterior night styling or carbon fiber, etc.

You can see the PDF with all of the options here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/coupe-roa...ml#post8337283

Last edited by Orcbolg; 04-24-2023 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-25-2023, 08:11 AM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50
Originally Posted by Oldfart01
Hi, I've been lurking on here for a while, great site with lots of good info. I'm in the market for a lightly used GTC Coupe and was wondering what you guys think are must have options that you would want? It looks like it's pretty heavily optioned to start with. Thanks.
That's a great question. I bought a 2018 Edition 50 because it had every option I wanted except for one. I absolutely love my top of the line sound system and if you care about music at all I highly recommend it. The only option I don't have is the ceramic brakes and I am disappointed about that. But for everyday driving, and I use mine as my everyday driver, it's not that big of a deal. So I recommend you look at the specs for an Eddition 50 and then you'll know what I think is imperative. I absolutely love my GTC and look forward to welcoming you to the family!
The following users liked this post:
Oldfart01 (04-25-2023)
Old 04-25-2023, 09:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Raptor, V-70R, Silverado, 991
Thank you very much. I had done a few searches, but wasn't coming up with anything.
Old 04-27-2023, 11:12 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2008 Mercedes Benz E63
Talking 2018 AMG GT C

I bought my GTC Roadster last year. It was loaded (originally 183K MSRP). The main options I wanted (it came with) was the carbon ceramic breaks and exterior, interior, & engine carbon fiber. My car did not come with the upgraded sound system (which I would have greatly appreciated), nor the diamond stitched seats, nor the gloss interior CF, but instead the silver CF interior which covers door trim & center console but not the center dash area. I now see these loaded Roadsters selling for 15-20K under what I paid! I really love the Roadster & would only sell to get an upgraded version, but honestly I'm quite satisfied, as is. Love the top down driving, & coziness of the Roadster. Very solidly built, maneuvers beautifully, braking awesome, & could use a little more power to increase the thrill factor. Cheers!
The following users liked this post:
Oldfart01 (04-27-2023)