Sponsored by:

Weistec tune amg gts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2023, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GTs
Weistec tune amg gts

Hi, does anyone have this particular tune in there gt? If so how you like it?
Old 07-07-2023, 11:11 PM

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts
2018 AMG GT-R
Originally Posted by tonyt123
Hi, does anyone have this particular tune in there gt? If so how you like it?
Interested on input as well for my GTR. Weistec appears cheaper than Renntech.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2018 GLC63s - 2016 AMG GTS
I've got an Evolve Technik tune on my 16 GTS, also on my 2018 GLC63s and previously my 2016 C63s. Been a great tune for power and most importantly, reliability.
Old 07-19-2023, 09:48 AM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50
Originally Posted by konvctd
I've got an Evolve Technik tune on my 16 GTS, also on my 2018 GLC63s and previously my 2016 C63s. Been a great tune for power and most importantly, reliability.
Have you tracked any of those? I have OE Tuning and it's great around town but I've consistently had problems at the limit. Limp mode is no fun whether on the freeway or the track.
The following users liked this post:
California John (07-19-2023)
Old 07-20-2023, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG GT S
Originally Posted by AndrewFerg
Have you tracked any of those? I have OE Tuning and it's great around town but I've consistently had problems at the limit. Limp mode is no fun whether on the freeway or the track.
I have oe tuning on my Euro GTS and haven't yet had any problems. I've driven the car on track as well with the tune on, but most of the time the car is on the stock map. Have you scanned the car for errors? Would be interesting to know why the car puts itself in limp mode.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:46 PM

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts
AMG GT C Edition 50
Originally Posted by MrMicko
I have oe tuning on my Euro GTS and haven't yet had any problems. I've driven the car on track as well with the tune on, but most of the time the car is on the stock map. Have you scanned the car for errors? Would be interesting to know why the car puts itself in limp mode.
Well I have a GTC so some significant differences. Yes, I've scanned many times. I get cylinder 8 misfire mostly. Sometimes cylinder 1. I also was getting throttle position errors so I paid for a new mapping that didn't advance the throttle position - but still have problems. Most recently there were no error codes even while in limp mode. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with redline shifts. Always happens at redline (whether manual or automatic shifting.) I've never had a problem with the mapping removed.