Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

??? on ZYMOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2006 SL600, 2001 S500, 1996 SL320
??? on ZYMOL

King320, you mentioned on another thread about using Zymol after Zaino, is Zymol a different brand or part of the Zaino line. If different I am wondering why you would be adding it to their system. I posted this thread because even though I received an email notification of your post, it doesn't show up on the other thread.
Old 04-29-2005, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 E500
Originally Posted by StephenK
King320, you mentioned on another thread about using Zymol after Zaino, is Zymol a different brand or part of the Zaino line. If different I am wondering why you would be adding it to their system. I posted this thread because even though I received an email notification of your post, it doesn't show up on the other thread.
Although I am not familiar with Zymol, but that is another product line from Zaino.
Old 04-30-2005, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 AMG
Right, zaino and zymol are different products. But you can use regular waxes over top of zaino if you want to. I like the look of both of them , and a fresh coat of wax tends to make the zaino (which is a paint sealant, not technically a wax, in my understanding) look even better. There has been a ton of pollen/rain around here lately so tomorrow *weather providing* i will hand wash and use zymol over the zaino coat just to freshen up the look of the zaino. You dont have to do this, because zaino lasts a long time and can easily be kept looking at top condition just by misting with Z6 after each wash inbetween zaino treatments, but i dont like using up my Z6 and have use zymol in the past on my other cars and want to see what it looks like on the merc. Ill post pics when i get it done. Feel free to PM me with questions, i normally get on once a day. Also, if you havent done so already, check out the stickys at the top of the forum that were compiled by ALBoston and Togwt, they were really helpful to me.