Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Paw Prints all over my C230

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 05:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paw Prints all over my C230

Hey,
My father has a 2003 c230 kompressor that I enjoy driving from time to time. My parents are out of town for the weekend, and lucky me, they left the benz. I thought, in recompense for my driving it (along with filling up the gas tank) that I would clean it for him. He allows our dog to ride in the car, and as a consequence, the car is covered in dirty paw prints. He doesn't seem to mind that much, but it really annoys me.

So, my question is, what is a good, low cost way to clean the seats? I've also been reading the washing instructions stickied up top, and it seems really intense for a noob such as myself. Can anyone recommend some simple and low cost ways to clean the car?
Old 06-04-2005, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 Yukon XL Denali, '06 Eclipse GS
The most basic way is by using a damp cloth and wiping gently. Other than that, you can go to an auto store and pick yourself up some wipes for seating and other materials it can be used on.