Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Detailers in SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 03:03 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E500, 1987 560SL
Detailers in SoCal

Hi, does anyone know a really good detailer in the SOCAL area. Preferably in Orange County. I have been reading these posts and I am a girl and really have no experience applying wax to my car myself. It is black so I am very **** about swirls and cloudy marks. I just want someone to come out to my house that can apply the Zaino or whatever is it that makes black cars shine. And how much would that cost?
Old 07-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Almost a Member!

2005 E500, 1987 560SL
No replies huh? I guess, I am THE only one in SoCal that doesn't wash her own car?
Old 07-03-2005, 11:09 PM

C230K
Hey Ggirl, I work in the OC and know that there are quite a few Professional Mobile Detailers who are willing to detail your car wherever you're at. Check out your local yellow pages for those listed in your area and get more information on the products they use.

Whenever I'm in San Diego, my Cousin-In-Law who's a Mobile Detailer Owner (Prime Time Detailing Service) does my vehicle and he is stocked up to Vehicle Owner Expectations. He uses only carwash, wax, polish, etc. his customers want him to use. Other than that, I detail my own vehicle.

Good Luck!
Old 07-06-2005, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
Ggirl,

I have a perfect person for you who also lives in Irvine. The person also owns a black car and is very meticulous when he details cars. He is located around Quail hills in Irvine.

PM me if you want more info. Pricing will depend on the condition of the current paint. But figure 3-4 hours for the job if it is really swirled. He uses meguairs products and sonus products. First he will wash the car, clay the car, use a dual action cleaner polisher and then a polisher (if necessary), then a coat of tech wax.

He only does exterior, but he is good.

I hope you can come out this weekend to the SD meet.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:47 PM
EKL
Almost a Member!

1995 E320 Cabriolet
Call Joe @ Superior Shine 626-964-0808. He is one of the best detailer in SouthernCal.
Check out him work on: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...?threadid=6650

or www.superiorshine.com

Good Luck
Old 07-15-2005, 10:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ggirl
Hi, does anyone know a really good detailer in the SOCAL area. Preferably in Orange County. I have been reading these posts and I am a girl and really have no experience applying wax to my car myself. It is black so I am very **** about swirls and cloudy marks. I just want someone to come out to my house that can apply the Zaino or whatever is it that makes black cars shine. And how much would that cost?
Hey Ggirl, when you find a really good detailer lemme know. I'm in Irvine too, and my black car has mad swirls on it too

I almost hate washing the car, cause then I see the swirls and such that the dirt made hidden.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:37 PM

C
Originally Posted by islanguam
Hey Ggirl, I work in the OC and know that there are quite a few Professional Mobile Detailers who are willing to detail your car wherever you're at. Check out your local yellow pages for those listed in your area and get more information on the products they use.

Whenever I'm in San Diego, my Cousin-In-Law who's a Mobile Detailer Owner (Prime Time Detailing Service) does my vehicle and he is stocked up to Vehicle Owner Expectations. He uses only carwash, wax, polish, etc. his customers want him to use. Other than that, I detail my own vehicle.

Good Luck!
If you don't mind me asking how much does he usually charge?
Old 07-17-2005, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E320CDI, CLK55, and a Smart
Mostly it depends on the amount of work that needs to be done. I can send you his contact info if you want.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:41 PM

C
Originally Posted by Dan ****
Mostly it depends on the amount of work that needs to be done. I can send you his contact info if you want.
That would be great.

ja2000@gmail.com