Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

need help on zaino

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
need help on zaino

Well I'm about to order some zaino for my car but I'm not sure what to get can someone help me to what to order.

I have a silver car and my clear coat has no fine scraches. Im using NXT on it but wanted to see what Zaino can do for me!

thanks

Last edited by Trekman; 10-17-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 10-17-2005, 03:56 PM

Z2Pro and Zfx at a bare mininum.

I would also get Z6 Quick Detailer as this is good to prep/clean the surface for Z2ing or after a wash. I also use it between coats and on my applicator pad.

Z8, it is like Z6 on steroids and I use it after a wash and after my final coat.
It actually adds product to your finish and makes it look deeper and wetter.

Z7 - Wash, not required but is an excellent wash, I would not use anything else.

Z5 - Great if you want to fill some minor scratches or swirls, use it before Z2 Pro.

Zaino Fusion (ZPC) - This is an excellent swirl remover and is compatable with Zaino. If you use this to prep your finish you will not need to do any Dawn wash or 50/50 wipe before applying Z2 or Z5 to make sure the Zaino bonds properly. Other swirl removers will work but leave oils on the surface that will interfere with the bonding of Zaino if you do not do a Dawn wash or Prep-Sol wipe before applying.

Z9 - Great leather cleaner.

Z10 - Great Leather Conditioner and smells awesome. I even use it on my couch. If you have leather interior this stuff is a must IMHO.

I would just get them all because I can guarantee you once you try one you are going to be ordering the others. Just get them all and save yourself the second shipping charge. I actually order 3 of everything so I do not have to order often. Let us know how you like it.

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
Old 10-17-2005, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1967 Morris Cooper "S", 1983 911SC, 1997 Toyota Tacoma, 1999 HD FXSTB, 1998 C43
Zaino and other products

Best source for detailing products guys?
Old 10-20-2005, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'03 W211 aka E-500
Originally Posted by StapleGun
Best source for detailing products guys?
zaino.com