Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

ZYMOL Application?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ZYMOL Application?

Since you have to put so many other prep steps with ZAINO...do you have to do the same with zymol? or can you just strip the car with dawn soap and then apply it?
Old 05-25-2006, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 E55
See my post in the Zaino thread...I didn't use Dawn or clay...but if you use clay,Z2 mixed with ZFX and put a couple coats on....you won't believe it...I am a lazy F@#$...and this is just too easy...you don't have to do all kinds of steps....I have used everything over the years...NOTHING I have ever used is this clean and easy...I hope it lasts a long time....I am a customer for life after trying it...I sound like a damn commercial but its really that easy and good...
Old 05-25-2006, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by vader
See my post in the Zaino thread...I didn't use Dawn or clay...but if you use clay,Z2 mixed with ZFX and put a couple coats on....you won't believe it...I am a lazy F@#$...and this is just too easy...you don't have to do all kinds of steps....I have used everything over the years...NOTHING I have ever used is this clean and easy...I hope it lasts a long time....I am a customer for life after trying it...I sound like a damn commercial but its really that easy and good...

ya are you sure you dont work for them? lol jk

wow man can you post some pics of your cars? i wanna see this shine
!

I have a diamond black benz and i plan on taking pictures after i wax it...but i have to use DAWN cause i have a permaplate polymer on my car that was applied like 6 months back so i gotta strip that **** off.

how much does it cost for a kit?

I think it would be fun since i like wash my car...but my arm gets real tired...what kinda tools do you need to apply this stuff?

and what kinda cloth do you use to buff the polish at the end?
Old 05-28-2006, 06:13 PM

ok im gonna use zymol cleaning polish wax after washing my car with Dawn soap...but im not gonna clay the car...it says to apply zymol 3 times a year...so everytime i apply it i have to strip the zymol off with dawn soap? or just wash the car with zymol car wash and then apply another coat?