Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

really dirty leather seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
really dirty leather seats

My friend is a trucker, and he has a S500, non perforated leather seats. Greg what do you recommend to use to get his seats clean. And i mean its really dirty, the seats are grey, but have so much dirt on them, they look black. Thanks for your advice.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Leatherique..................www.leatherique.com
Old 12-16-2006, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Leatherique Rejuevenator and Prestine Clean is definitely the product of choice. These two products are one of our site specials for the month of December. I have yet to find a product combination that cleans and conditions better than Leatherique's do. We have directions for using this combination of products on our product directions page. Using those methods with the Leatherique products can restore very dry and dirty leather. I use them both personally and professionally! Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 12-17-2006, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500
I agree the Leatherique bundle is a great deal and the products work great. However, don't waste them. IF the seats are as dirty as you claim, try using diluted degreaser to get the bulk of the crap off. Then use the Rejuevenator and finish up with Pristine Clean.