Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Anyone try the new Armor All car wash?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
Anyone try the new Armor All car wash?

drove by autozone today and stopped in to pick up some car soap... ya i know its getting cold out but i know i can still wash my car a few more times before it snows lol. i was gonna go with what i always use which is the meguairs stuff that comes in a pink/purple jug. i ended up pickin up a jug of armor all ultra shine wash and wax. it says that it's suppose to help water beading. i just washed and waxed last week. anyone tried this car soap before??? i will try it when it gets a little nicer out and let you guys know
Old 11-20-2007, 08:14 AM

1987 300E
my first n last wash **** works mad good
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
nice not bad i'm gonna wash my car tomorrow suppose to be cloudy 57F and rain the next day oh well... the car is too dirty. ya i'm hoping the soap will make the car shinier cuz i think it has carnuaba wax in it
Old 11-21-2007, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
yea so this stuff works awesome... it was 54F today in NY cloudy... the car is very shiny and this stuff is great for not only cleaning the paint but it takes off the brake dust very easily. it is very easy to use and just a little bit will sud up nicely.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 c230 Kompressor Sport Sedan
I got it because it supposedly has a wax and it was the cheapest. decent so far. i can't tell the difference btween dif products other than some seem to hold more foam.

SPMBASS: your sig pic is way too big. new rims make your older model car look even older. Can I recommend the stock rims or some sort of rims where it shows less of the rotor?..something that covers up more of the insides...such as 99 sl500 rims. Something gunmetal may help match the unpainted side and bumper of your car. It would blend in quite well and have a nice color scheme to it. Seriously....no trying to be mean. I've seen an audi with unpainted bottom bumpers with the gunmetal rims and it looked really nice.