Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Zaino Z-5 Polish and Grand Finale = Amazing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Zaino Z-5 Polish and Grand Finale = Amazing!

This 1974 Cougar with original paint has not moved from it's spot in 3 years and has been sitting under a lot of trees.

This is what we did:

1. Clean the sap/dirt/gunk/crap/**** off the hood with Stoner Window Cleaning Spray
2. Apply 2 coats of Zaino Z-5 Polish with applicator pad, wait for it to haze then buff out with a microfiber towel
3. Apply a coat of Z-8 Zaino Grand Finale Finishing Spray with a microfiber towel
4. Buff the paint with a fresh new microfiber towel

The results:

Old 05-07-2008, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
And then on my car:

Old 05-12-2008, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E55 AMG
amazing! i know for myself zaino is the best out there! i just recenly bought the whole kit from them last week.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E500 sport
Wink

looking good! i have been useing zaino for years then when i got my black benz it dident look as good to me on a black car. my other cars are a camaro and an escalade ext. my camaro is like a dr pepper red metallic and my escalade is white diamond pearl and it looks great on my camaro and my truck but is some what missing depth on a black car. then i ordered blackfire gloss enhancing polish and the diamond paint sealant and it is much easyer to use than the zaino and you dont have to use the zfx activator( did you use it btw?) and gave off a lot more depth. but every one has there own opinion and the zaino does look good!