Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Paintless Dent Repair

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 12:13 PM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
Cool Paintless Dent Repair

I guess the first time any one uses one of these services there is a tendancy to hail the vitues of PDR. I fall into that category.

I keep our '04 S500 garged and try to park in remote places to avoid door dings. I even pay valets extra to put my car on the front row.

You can imagine how pissed I was when I dropped a rubber coated Vice Clamp on the left front fender of the S500...in my own phukin garage...it left a dent on the top of the fender that looked like a golf ball ding.

To make a long story short, I contacted Dent King in Boca Raton and e-mailed the owner (Kevin) pictures of the ding. Kevin called me and told me to bring it in at my convienience and for $89.95 he would take care of it in about 30 minutes.

I went to Dent King and within 30 minutes the tech came around front with my car and told me to take a look...the dent was gone....I MEAN GONE!!! They also took out a door ding in the left rear door that was so un-noticeable that I had forgotten about it....no xtra charge.

I paid my $89.95 and was on my way with a big smile on my face.

If you are in South Florida and need this service, I highly endorse Dent King in Boca.