Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

clear film/bra installers in Austin, central-Texas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 06:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SLK350
clear film/bra installers in Austin, central-Texas

Finally found a Firemist SLK55, and I'm looking for any recommendations on a good protective film installer. Would prefer Austin, but will make the drive to Houston, Dallas, or SA. I'm leaning heavily to Venture brand films. Anyone want to get together and bring the Premier guys out for a group install?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:01 AM

2005 SLK350
Apparently Premier no longer travels to do installs, so scratch that idea. I talked to the guys at Suntint, and they use pre-cut kits. Anyone had an intall with them? Anyone out there in Austin? Houston, Dallas? Anyone...?
Old 10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Almost a Member!

C350 black/black
Originally Posted by maruishirx4
Apparently Premier no longer travels to do installs, so scratch that idea. I talked to the guys at Suntint, and they use pre-cut kits. Anyone had an intall with them? Anyone out there in Austin? Houston, Dallas? Anyone...?
some mb dealer will do it for the same price or cheaper if they have deal on that, plus you get loaner with mb dealer