Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

DETAILED: E92 335i

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
///M5 Beast
DETAILED: E92 335i

Spent the whole nite basically detailing my car. Had my cousin help me aswell, he helped polish my hood with his amazing collection of detailing products he got from Phil at Detailers Domain.
Didnt do interior and i know the shots are horrible, there off my blackberry. I will try to get some After pics once the weather clears. I was so beat after i was done and during the process i didnt even bother to take out the camera.

*-Wanna give Phil from Detailer Domain a big thank you. His products for my cousins ESCALADE are AWESOME! and they worked amazing on my car! His services/support/prices are the best around! He really hooked up my cousin with amazing stuff.

Washed the car down with megs gold class, a heavy mix of it.

Clayed with mothers since i didnt have any other at the time. Did a good job overall since the car was in basic good contion otherwise, But the clay did break down by the time i got to about 75% of the car.

Polished up the hood using menzerna 2 step, since the hood was the worst condition. Next time around i will probably do the whole car. Have to love menzerna great products!

Than finished with a coat of swissvax saphir.(Pure sex)

The car is metallic black, or sapphire black per bmw. The swirls are completely gone on my hood, no webing nothing!! ill get some good pics later tonite!

For exhaust i used Adams all purpose cleaner and finished it with Swissvax metal polish.

Exterior:
- Meaguris gold class, heavy Washed
- Mothers Calyed
- Menzerna super (just hood this time)
- Menzerna super finish (Just hood this time)
- Swissvax saphir wax
- Adams detail spray
- Adams all purpose cleaner
- Swissvax metal polish
- P21S wheel cleaner
- Swissvax wheel polish/sealant

Pics dont do it justice, NO SWIRLS, NO SCRATCHES, NO WEBBING, just clean mettalic paint, its so smooth and deep its AMAZING! the paint came out insane!

Last edited by Brisk335; 07-24-2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
///M5 Beast
some After pics the paint was swirled pretty bad on the hood and webbed up from the few car washes i went to. Also had some bird dropping that were all over the place, all GONE!

Last edited by Brisk335; 07-24-2009 at 12:04 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 STI
wow great job!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A Car
looks sweet