Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Klasse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350 4-Matic, Silver, Blk Leather, P2 package, Sport pkg, Drive Dynamic Seat
Klasse

Any opinions on using Klasse all-in-one. I love a nice shinny car, but time is an issue for me and from what I have read this product should give me what I'm looking for in the least amount of time and effort.

I know there a lot of Zanio users on this forum, but I believe this process takes more time and effort to apply vs Klasse.
Old 03-24-2003, 03:54 PM

I just used Klasse on my car. Check out my post with "freshly waxed" in the subject line. I liked it but whatever you do apply a VERY thin coat otherwise its going to take awhile to polish your car.
Old 03-24-2003, 04:30 PM

2010 E350 4-Matic, Silver, Blk Leather, P2 package, Sport pkg, Drive Dynamic Seat
Originally posted by thuged_out
I just used Klasse on my car. Check out my post with "freshly waxed" in the subject line. I liked it but whatever you do apply a VERY thin coat otherwise its going to take awhile to polish your car.
Thanks for the tip! I checked out your post and your car looks awsome!!! Question...how did the car look before you applied the pinnacle wax? Was this step necessary or could I get by using just the Klasse AIO and HG sealent glaze.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:04 PM

Originally posted by skipper
Thanks for the tip! I checked out your post and your car looks awsome!!! Question...how did the car look before you applied the pinnacle wax? Was this step necessary or could I get by using just the Klasse AIO and HG sealent glaze.
Before I applied Pinnacle it looked shiny and the paint was mirror smooth. Pinnacle just added that deep crazy shine that no synthetic polish/sealer can add. You can get by just fine without Pinnacle. It does nothing as far as protecting the paint goes. It gives you shine that is just incredible. But it only lasts about 2wks to a month. Klasse lasts for 6 months.
Old 03-27-2003, 10:17 AM
Almost a Member!

C230 Coupe
In MHO, Klasse AIO is the best option for saving time and having a great shine. Agree with previous comment re: laying on a thin coating.

Alternatively, once you've gone though the initial coats with Zaino, adding additional coats is relatively painless in terms of both time and effort.

I use both systems-Zaino on my C230 coupe and Klasse w/Pinnacle carnuba on my Acura. Two different shines - 230 is flashier and more reflective, Acura is deeper and silkier - both have great results.