Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:05 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:Browse all: Car Detailing and Cleaning Guides
Print Wikipost

swirl marks on black car before and after detailing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 08:52 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 C63s
Originally Posted by sidwynder
As for you Kickr, No one cares what you think, Your opinion does not have any credibility, and you have no experience.
Look around, your opinion has the value of a grain of salt in a bowl of sugar.
Actually a lot of members here care about his opinion. Like myself, they value constructive criticism and straight forward representation of the facts. That's why members like Kickr and many other who ask questions are a valuable part of the community. As mentioned earlier, your posts not only repetitive in that they force feed the forum some opinion (to which your entitled) on a less than effective auto care product, but are overwhelmingly negative when any criticism of your "favorite product" is brought up. You try and get respect, but yet you call people names and argue.

Originally Posted by sidwynder
until it became known that autopia was installing malware on visitors computers. A lot of people found themselves trying to clear spyware from their computers.
No link necessary for proof just google, "Autopia Virus", and see what comes up, then go check your computer.
What does Autopia's security have anything to do with the topic at hand?
Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Originally Posted by dbvolz
As mentioned earlier, your posts not only repetitive in that they force feed the forum some opinion (to which your entitled) on a less than effective auto care product, but are overwhelmingly negative when any criticism of your "favorite product" is brought up. You try and get respect, but yet you call people names and argue.

What does Autopia's security have anything to do with the topic at hand?
That's your opinion.
I looked back over the posts and I notice you seem to have prejudice yourself.

I asked for proof of fantastic statements made by your buddy, He could not give none. I supplied proof for every statement I made.

If a person displays an obvious trait and you point it out, that is called an observation, not "calling people names".
Reading comprehension is very important when you are making an biased evaluation.

A liar is a liar, I welcome you to prove anything that was said by your friend that he could not prove. He could not prove anything he said.

Your opinion of the product is as valuable as Kickr or anyone else who has not used it. I'll trust experience over opinion any day.

So make your point. What facts do you have that the rest of us can follow up? I like facts, opinions are useless.
As for autopia.org the virus site, The truth is the truth, the site has a history of security issues.
Can you prove it hasn't?

You agree with every thing Kickr says and disagree with eveything I said.
You revive a post that has been dorment for months.
Yet you have nothing constructive to add
It appears you are the one that wants to argue.