Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Sonus acrylic spritz.....??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sonus acrylic spritz.....??

Hope you guys can help me as Im quite confused (again). I bought the "Perfect Shine Kit" over at Autopia and it has some great products and they seem they know what they are talking about however the directions are to put the Sonus high gloss acrylic spritz over the p21s carnauba wax but the directions on the Sonus bottle says "Dont use on carnauba finishes".

HELP!

I bought this stuff for my incoming Silver CLK500
Old 08-03-2003, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Mercedes-Benz
Re: Sonus acrylic spritz.....??

Originally posted by Nebraska99
Hope you guys can help me as Im quite confused (again). I bought the "Perfect Shine Kit" over at Autopia and it has some great products and they seem they know what they are talking about however the directions are to put the Sonus high gloss acrylic spritz over the p21s carnauba wax but the directions on the Sonus bottle says "Dont use on carnauba finishes".

HELP!

I bought this stuff for my incoming Silver CLK500

You shouldn't have a problem using it on carnuaba... I don't really like the Klasse P21S kit, but thats a different story. If you are really worried just buy Eagle one Wet Wipe'n'shine.... I know for a fact that this works on both carnuaba AND klasse finishes and is only 4 bucks a bottle.