Detailing & Automotive Care Use this forum to discuss detailing, cleaning and automotive care to maintain the beauty in your Mercedes-Benz.

Klasse All In One on Metals

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Klasse All In One on Metals

Heres a tip.

Klasse All in One works great on chrome and polished metals.

I have been using Klasse in the lips of my HRE's for a few weeks. The AIO has kept them shiny and stopped the elements from tarnishing them so fast !

Klasse baby !
Old 10-11-2004, 12:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I use AIO on everything! Glass, plastic,roof rack, and mirrors. I also used it on our black appliances in the kitchen. A word of advise...... If you start to "Detail" the kitchen appliances it will "Become your new chore"
Oh well, At least I got to re order some Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl Instant Detail Spray to QD the stove(I also stuck in some P21S wheel cleaner 1000 ml refill bottle, new tire brush, some new MFs) Hey it's all for the kitchen honey honest!!
Old 10-11-2004, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'03 W211 aka E-500
Originally Posted by jonw440
I use AIO on everything! Glass, plastic,roof rack, and mirrors. I also used it on our black appliances in the kitchen. A word of advise...... If you start to "Detail" the kitchen appliances it will "Become your new chore"
Oh well, At least I got to re order some Eimann Fabrik Clear Pearl Instant Detail Spray to QD the stove(I also stuck in some P21S wheel cleaner 1000 ml refill bottle, new tire brush, some new MFs) Hey it's all for the kitchen honey honest!!
And we have another detailing addict...

Al, you need to start a 12-step program for us, lol!

EDJ