Sponsored by:

WTB 300td/sd (6cyl)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
land rover discovery
WTB 300td/sd (6cyl)

Hi, sorry I'm new to the MB world, not fluent in all the chassis and model codes, but I want to buy a decent, running om603 (3.0 not 3.5) whether in a whole car (drivable) or not, (and no cracked head!). I just need the engine, but obviously a running car would be ok too. Keep in mind I ONLY need the engine so car can be total beater (no offense) and I do have a budget. I'm not lowballing, and I don't think I'm unreasonable in asking around 1000-1500 for running car or 500-700 for motor. I'm located in Oregon so I'm willing to drive within OR/WA/NorCal, or pay for shipping motor. Sorry for being so specific/picky but I've had a few deals fall thru due to the seller not knowing anything and it being a 5cyl (om617) or thinks its NOT one of millions on the road and it apperantly belongs in a museum (ex: $3000 for engine minus accessories and turbo, with 0 comp. On #5cyl!) So please anyone with a decent motor or very rough car help me out. If farther away I may even fly cash in hand and drive it back! Thank you for reading
Old 01-26-2012, 04:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
land rover discovery
Oh and if you could send me an email as I'm on several forums and can't check all. Ae86gtsr5@gmail.com

And yes the ae86 is a possible trade for a NICE W126 or whatever! Thanks