Diesel Forum Forum for Diesel engine vehicle related discussion

Egr delete kits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 GL350 BLTC
Egr delete kits

Hello everyone. It seems that cb engineering is out of stock and no longer answering emails or phone calls..

Is there anyone else that makes a full egr delete kit for a 2014 gl350? If not, hopefully there's someone out there with the know-how to walk me through fabricating my own kit. I'm a machinist and have access to whatever I need to fabricate a working kit. I'm getting to the point with my vehicle that I would pay for the extra help if needs be.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-13-2021, 09:14 PM

Received 322 Likes on 249 Posts
2023 EQB 350 & 2014 GL350
Originally Posted by BerryBeazly
Hello everyone. It seems that cb engineering is out of stock and no longer answering emails or phone calls..

Is there anyone else that makes a full egr delete kit for a 2014 gl350? If not, hopefully there's someone out there with the know-how to walk me through fabricating my own kit. I'm a machinist and have access to whatever I need to fabricate a working kit. I'm getting to the point with my vehicle that I would pay for the extra help if needs be.

Thanks in advance!
Uh, have you considered maybe just getting the AEM, the included extended emissions system warranty, and the settlement $$$ and then re-visit the delete in four years if you still own the truck?

(I assume you are in the USA based on previous posts.)
Old 08-15-2021, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 GL350 BLTC
Originally Posted by cadetdrivr
Uh, have you considered maybe just getting the AEM, the included extended emissions system warranty, and the settlement $$$ and then re-visit the delete in four years if you still own the truck?

(I assume you are in the USA based on previous posts.)

I've already had all the AEM installed. Immediately after the egr started throwing codes. A $1500 quote later and I started on the delete journey.
Old 08-17-2021, 06:11 PM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
E250 GLE300d
Originally Posted by BerryBeazly
I've already had all the AEM installed. Immediately after the egr started throwing codes. A $1500 quote later and I started on the delete journey.

The AEM includes a 4 year warranty. I find it hard to believe the EGR isn't covered. I would revisit that.

/
Old 08-05-2023, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 695 Likes on 507 Posts
2013 ML350 Bluetec
Darned if the above doesn't sound like an AI generated response.