E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Why so little posts here?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 C63 AMG | '10 Lexus RX350 | '10 E550C |'98 Lexus ES300 (Love this car)
Why so little posts here?

How come there aren't a lot of owners posting here? The C63 forum is packed with people.

Maybe the typically buyers of this car doesn't frequent online forum?
Old 08-20-2010, 08:56 PM

2020 GTR Roadster, 2020 GT63S
Nah! We're just too busy out driving our cars"
Old 08-21-2010, 06:28 AM

E550 Coupe
idkkk butt i agree wittt you, theress nott much stuff
Old 08-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
That's cuz the new coupe looks like a Hyundai and nobody is modding them... J/k...
Old 08-21-2010, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 369 Likes on 323 Posts
Only MBs - the best or nothing
Originally Posted by dynomite05
That's cuz the new coupe looks like a Hyundai and nobody is modding them... J/k...
what??? day and night better than W209. I had W208, then when girly looking W209 came out I pased it, now I'm in W207 E550. The ONLY thing that one should change from the factory for E550 (W207 E350 looks just as "good" as W209s) are wheels/tires, which I've done immediately. The car is perfect otherwise.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by threeMBs
what??? day and night better than W209. I had W208, then when girly looking W209 came out I pased it, now I'm in W207 E550. The ONLY thing that one should change from the factory for E550 (W207 E350 looks just as "good" as W209s) are wheels/tires, which I've done immediately. The car is perfect otherwise.

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who share your opinion....I think they made it look like a cheap Hyundai....This is my opinion.

So you think this

Doesn't look similar to this

Or this
Old 08-21-2010, 11:31 AM

E350 Coupe
Lol.. that's true but Mercedes is always a Mercedes and Hyundai is just a Hyundai.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by kyrpae
Lol.. that's true but Mercedes is always a Mercedes and Hyundai is just a Hyundai.

You have a point there.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:17 PM

E350 Coupe
Give me a break!

You know I get tired of hearing this kind of crap. Hyundai is notorius for copying upscale cars like Mercedes, take a look at the Genesis Sedan's grill a direct copy of Mercedes and don't tell me Hyundai had it first. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a direct rip-off of the Infiniti G35. In their new tv add where they let people drive their cars they even mention Mercedes Benz as in how upscale the Genesis is! I'm sure that other owners of E Coupes feel the same way. There is not and never will be a valid comparision between an MB and a Hyundai!!! Your the exact person Hyundai markets their copies too. Can't tell a Mercedes Benz from a Hyundai. Enjoy your new ride when you get it.

Last edited by steelgrey; 08-22-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by steelgrey
You know I get tired of hearing this kind of crap. Hyundai is notorius for copying upscale cars like Mercedes, take a look at the Genesis Sedan's grill a direct copy of Mercedes and don't tell me Hyundai had it first. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is a direct rip-off of the Infiniti G35. In their new tv add where they let people drive their cars they even mention Mercedes Benz as in how upscale the Genesis is! I'm sure that other owners of E Coupes feel the same way. There is not and never will be a valid comparision between an MB and a Hyundai!!! Your the exact person Hyundai markets their copies too. Enjoy your new ride when you get it.

Don't let my opinion get you so mad. I'm am not talking about quality or who's design was first. I am simply saying the E coupe looks like a Hyundai. I apologize if I offended you. Maybe your tired of hearing this "crap" because the truth hurts...
Old 08-22-2010, 03:06 PM

E350 Coupe
It has nothing to do with truth. It has to do with people who don't own an E Coupe ragging on this forum on people who do own them. Your opinion doesn't really matter. But, as someone who obviously takes pride in their MB hence the half screen sig, you should respect the fact that E Coupe owners are equally proud of their new Mercedes. Either keep your negative opinions to yourself or post on the CLK forum.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
MY17 E43 Matte Selenite/Macchiato Beige, MY16 GLE350d Tenorite/Crystal Grey, MY17 B250
This forum is slow due to volume of cars sold and demographic of buyers. The coupe has only been available for a year now, give it some time (especially when they start to hit the second-hand market).
Old 08-22-2010, 03:35 PM

E350 Coupe
Agreed!!!

I agree with you completely. Because these cars are so new there are not alot of mods available. I had posted about mods to the engine to bring the 6 up to around 300hp and the major vendors are in Germany not that close to Alabama.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
It has nothing to do with truth. It has to do with people who don't own an E Coupe ragging on this forum on people who do own them. Your opinion doesn't really matter. But, as someone who obviously takes pride in their MB hence the half screen sig, you should respect the fact that E Coupe owners are equally proud of their new Mercedes. Either keep your negative opinions to yourself or post on the CLK forum.

I see by your reaction I'm not the first person you come across to tell you this. It seems like your the only one that took my opinion to heart. You don't see me going crazy because the w209 was called "girlie" in the above post. Stop being so sensitive. What do you care what I think, it's your car, enjoy the $h!t out of it. This is a forum, it's full of opinions and info. If you think this is "ragging" it's obvious you don't spend too much time on this board. Your 30 posts in 7 months confirms this.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
MY17 E43 Matte Selenite/Macchiato Beige, MY16 GLE350d Tenorite/Crystal Grey, MY17 B250
I agree with you completely. Because these cars are so new there are not alot of mods available. I had posted about mods to the engine to bring the 6 up to around 300hp and the major vendors are in Germany not that close to Alabama.
Since the 350 is the same in most models (except the SLK350 which gets a tweaked engine), a tune should be no problem. Hit the usual suspects - Kleeman, Renntech, etc.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:58 PM

E350 Coupe
I see by your reaction I'm not the first person you come across to tell you this. It seems like your the only one that took my opinion to heart. You don't see me going crazy because the w209 was called "girlie" in the above post. Stop being so sensitive. What do you care what I think, it's your car, enjoy the $h!t out of it. This is a forum, it's full of opinions and info. If you think this is "ragging" it's obvious you don't spend too much time on this board. Your 30 posts in 7 months confirms this.
Actually I did read it in another MB forum I belong to. It was posted by someone very similar to yourself. If you had payed attention to the title of this thread you would understand why my post count is low. The "girlie" remark was made by another E coupe owner in response to your derogatory remark about the coupes. I've been on forums for years. I own four cars and there are lots of people just like you.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:12 PM

E350 Coupe
In europe there is dozen different tuning-companys which offer ECU-upgrades to 350 CDI like mine. Plug&Play units and tuning via dyno. One of the tuner said to me that they have driven the 350CDI motor on dyno and simple remapping of the engine outputs something around: 275hp/205kw and 630Nm/464lb/ft without anything other modification and it's for daily driving. He also said that it's easy to get more power but it would need removing the particle filter.

What comes to comparing some piece-of-junk japcar to upscale Mercedes is just humorious. I have noticed that people who don't have money to buy Mercedes are often making these "comparisons" or telling how german cars are overpriced etc.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Old 08-22-2010, 06:09 PM

E350 Coupe
This is it!!! When we have to bring out the old and childish smiley faces it's time to end the discussion. I appreciate words, preferably intelligently spoken (written). If you notice Dynomite that others are posting valid information. Time to load up that old CLK and head back to Jerzy...Badda..Bing!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Actually I did read it in another MB forum I belong to. It was posted by someone very similar to yourself. If you had payed attention to the title of this thread you would understand why my post count is low. The "girlie" remark was made by another E coupe owner in response to your derogatory remark about the coupes. I've been on forums for years. I own four cars and there are lots of people just like you.
It's ok, I would be salty also paying all that money for people to keep saying my car looks like a Hyundai. Your post count is low because you obviously have nothing to contribute, the E coupe section is not the only one on this site. You're a real forum vet.....People like me? You mean someone who voices their opinion.

This is it!!! When we have to bring out the old and childish smiley faces it's time to end the discussion. I appreciate words, preferably intelligently spoken (written). If you notice Dynomite that others are posting valid information. Time to load up that old CLK and head back to Jerzy...Badda..Bing!!!

Last edited by dynomite05; 08-22-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:31 PM

E350 Coupe
Just Can't Quite!!!

Actually, I've only heard that twice once from you and once from someone else with a similarly flashly screenname. Something like MBObnoxious...Mr. Dynomite05. Actually money is not an issue with me..I buy what I like. Yes I am a real forum vet. I only post in the W212 forums besides this one because I don't know enough about the other MB's to post intelligently. I don't post about things I don't have first hand knowledge about. No, I don't mean someone who voices their opinion even when they don't know what they are talking about if you owned an E Coupe then you can say anything you want. I mean someone who ownes a car with a KBB private seller value of $16,000 who has added thousands of dollars worth of mods that they won't ever see a penny from when they sell the car and a person whose car cost $57,995.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Actually, I've only heard that twice once from you and once from someone else with a similarly flashly screenname. Something like MBObnoxious...Mr. Dynomite05. Actually money is not an issue with me..I buy what I like. Yes I am a real forum vet. I only post in the W212 forums besides this one because I don't know enough about the other MB's to post intelligently. I don't post about things I don't have first hand knowledge about. No, I don't mean someone who voices their opinion even when they don't know what they are talking about if you owned an E Coupe then you can say anything you want. I mean someone who ownes a car with a KBB private seller value of $16,000 who has added thousands of dollars worth of mods that they won't ever see a penny from when they sell the car and a person whose car cost $57,995.

So you're saying just because I don't own an E coupe I can't say it looks like a Hyundai.....

The fact that you had to stoop to comparing the value of our cars just confirms what I have been saying all along....... It looks like a Hyundai and you know it..

Agree to disagree man. This is the internet, you aren't always going to agree with everything you read.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:15 PM

E350 Coupe
Again & Again & Again!!!

I'm saying that if you could afford an E Coupe you might better understand. The Hyundai reference isn't even worth repeating, you just keep bringing it up. The E Coupe is a marvelous car which Autoworld has described as the most technologically advanced car in production today(includes coupe and sedan). The E's have received rave reviews. Both the 550 coupe and sedan and the 350 coupe and sedan. I'm not stooping to anything. I'm just giving my opinion. You own a 7 year old Mercedes worth probably less than $16,000 and looks horribly dated. It reminds me of the old Chevy II's. Bet you didn't buy it new.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
There was no need for you to take this so personal. I don't doubt that the E Coupe is a great car and I never said it wasn't. Hell the E was one of MB's 2010 "Value Retention Champions", and the 10-11 E's were awarded Top Safety Pick for strongest roof ( lol, the Hyundai Genesis came in 2nd).

None of this changes the fact that it looks like a Hyundai and that's the only thing I have been saying all along.

I see you need help with your math, my car is 6 yrs old. Dated...lol....It looks better than the day it came off the factory floor. A few members here could vouch for that. You could say whatever you want about the value of my car, I don't mod my car to please you.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:50 PM

E350 Coupe
Well, ok you just keep saying that my coupe looks like a Hyundai and I'll just keep saying that you own an old car with very little real value and that you are a Mercedes poser. Someone that can't really afford a Mercedes so you buy an old one and trick it out with cheapa** parts. The people you know, know your a poser. You have to live with it player not me. I wasn't referring to the condition of the car being dated just the design. You own an old *** car bro!

Last edited by steelgrey; 08-22-2010 at 09:06 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.