E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

E350 Coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 01:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
E350 Coupe

Hey Everyone,
I am new to the forum, but cant wait to hear from all of you. Last week my dad just surprised me with a 2012 E350 Coupe fully loaded with everything. I love the car! My old was a 1997 SL 500 with about 83K km, but the third gear was slipping all the time.

I love my car, and the amg package is awesome, really love the sports mode. I really would love all your input in what I should do to it. I was thinking tinted windows or a carbon fiber lip spoiler, But all your input would be much appreciated.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E550 Coupe
I was just wondering how I could get on your Dad's gift list...

Originally Posted by AlnoorK
Hey Everyone,
I am new to the forum, but cant wait to hear from all of you. Last week my dad just surprised me with a 2012 E350 Coupe fully loaded with everything. I love the car! My old was a 1997 SL 500 with about 83K km, but the third gear was slipping all the time.

I love my car, and the amg package is awesome, really love the sports mode. I really would love all your input in what I should do to it. I was thinking tinted windows or a carbon fiber lip spoiler, But all your input would be much appreciated.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:50 AM

2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by emdem
I was just wondering how I could get on your Dad's gift list...
haha, i would say we can share it, but i see you have your own to enjoy. did u do anything to yours?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E550 Coupe
Tint, OEM weather mats, cargo mat, grill, and HID kit. It's too cold to go outside and swap the grill, I'll have to wait for some better weather...
Congatulations on your new E...

haha, i would say we can share it, but i see you have your own to enjoy. did u do anything to yours?
Old 12-29-2011, 04:21 PM

2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by emdem
Tint, OEM weather mats, cargo mat, grill, and HID kit. It's too cold to go outside and swap the grill, I'll have to wait for some better weather...
Congatulations on your new E...
thank you very much! oh nice, i just got the mercedes weather mats installed today, but im thinking of getting tints of course and i got my e in obsidian black, so i was thinking getting a carbon fiber spoiler for it. no idea where to buy it from.
-here is a pic of it. sorry for the bad quality.
Attached Thumbnails E350 Coupe-photo.jpg  

Last edited by AlnoorK; 12-29-2011 at 05:57 PM. Reason: adding picture
Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 PM

2014 GL 450
Congratulations! I picked up my 2012 E 350 Coupe a week ago. I tinted the rear windows and got some trim to go around the front headlamps & rear tail lights along with chrome door handle accents.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:00 AM

2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by Newbie_2_MB
Congratulations! I picked up my 2012 E 350 Coupe a week ago. I tinted the rear windows and got some trim to go around the front headlamps & rear tail lights along with chrome door handle accents.
Thanks a lot! Oh I would be interested in what % tint you got and where you got the trim and chrome door handle accents if you dont mind? do you have any pictures?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:06 AM

2014 GL 450
Thanks a lot! Oh I would be interested in what % tint you got and where you got the trim and chrome door handle accents if you dont mind? do you have any pictures?
I did 15% tint (one step up from Limo dark) on the rear windows. I live in California & if you tint the front windows, you get a ticket (been there, paid that!).

I got the trim & door handle accents from a place on eBay with the seller name of luxurychrometrims. Very fast shipping. They actually didn't have the chrome door inserts for the coupe (I accidentally ordered them for the sedan) and they contacted me about it, since the trim I purchased was for the coupe. They went to a dealership & got the door inserts & honored the price I paid through eBay. I just got them today so I'll get them put on this weekend. Hopefully our nice weather will hold out & I can get some pictures this weekend.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:14 AM

2012 E350 Coupe
I did 15% tint (one step up from Limo dark) on the rear windows. I live in California & if you tint the front windows, you get a ticket (been there, paid that!).

I got the trim & door handle accents from a place on eBay with the seller name of luxurychrometrims. Very fast shipping. They actually didn't have the chrome door inserts for the coupe (I accidentally ordered them for the sedan) and they contacted me about it, since the trim I purchased was for the coupe. They went to a dealership & got the door inserts & honored the price I paid through eBay. I just got them today so I'll get them put on this weekend. Hopefully our nice weather will hold out & I can get some pictures this weekend.
wow 15% thats awesome! here in Ontario, the law for the front windows is around 35% but they always are lenient. I am looking into getting all the windows (except the windshield of course) to a high 20's tint. My 22nd birthday is at the end of the month so hopefully with the cash I receive then I can get that.

Oh nice! I'll look into that, and I look forward to your pictures of how it looks. I saw this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/190613369798...#ht_3359wt_916
and it looks pretty sweet especially on obsidian black but I am still not sure. what do you think?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL203(06) C207(10)
wow 15% thats awesome! here in Ontario, the law for the front windows is around 35% but they always are lenient. I am looking into getting all the windows (except the windshield of course) to a high 20's tint. My 22nd birthday is at the end of the month so hopefully with the cash I receive then I can get that.

Oh nice! I'll look into that, and I look forward to your pictures of how it looks. I saw this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/190613369798...#ht_3359wt_916
and it looks pretty sweet especially on obsidian black but I am still not sure. what do you think?
The law in Portugal dont allow tints on the fronts
Old 01-05-2012, 12:01 AM

2014 GL 450

I like the look of the spoiler. I have a spoiler on mine, but it is the MB one. I think that one would look great on the obsidian black.

Happy early birthday! Very nice present from your dad I lost both of my parents this year so the E 350 was kind of a present to me from them (inheritance!).
Old 01-06-2012, 03:29 PM

2012 E350 Coupe
I like the look of the spoiler. I have a spoiler on mine, but it is the MB one. I think that one would look great on the obsidian black.

Happy early birthday! Very nice present from your dad I lost both of my parents this year so the E 350 was kind of a present to me from them (inheritance!).
How do you like the mercedes spoiler? I went to my dealership and spoke to my salesman, and he was the one who recommended me to look into the carbon fiber spoiler. But thanks for your input.

Thank you! Best surprise ever! Oh im sorry to hear about your parents. I hope all is well.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:52 AM

2014 GL 450
How do you like the mercedes spoiler? I went to my dealership and spoke to my salesman, and he was the one who recommended me to look into the carbon fiber spoiler. But thanks for your input.

Thank you! Best surprise ever! Oh im sorry to hear about your parents. I hope all is well.
I like the spoiler on mine; it came on the car. I had a hard time finding any coupes with P2 that didn't have the spoiler & the appearance package.

Thanks. I really miss my folks. I was fortunate to have them for 44 years.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:58 AM

2012 E350 Coupe
I like the spoiler on mine; it came on the car. I had a hard time finding any coupes with P2 that didn't have the spoiler & the appearance package.

Thanks. I really miss my folks. I was fortunate to have them for 44 years.
it looks quite sexy i must say. Our packages here are different in canada. No option comes with the rear spoiler! I got mine with every package Oh well, hopefully my birthday comes faster so I can order the carbon fiber one.

I bet they are looking down on you. But wow 44 Years! I am almost 22 and my parents are in their low 60's so hopefully I am blessed like you to have them around for that long.