E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

interested in buying new E350 coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acura
interested in buying new E350 coupe

hey guys,

i'm interested in teh new E350 coupe and had some questions

1- i'm wanting the P2 and wood packages, MSRP right under $60K. invoice around $55K. what number should i be aiming for?

2- are the 2013's out yet? can i get a 2012 for a good deal or buy a 2013?

3- what incentives/rebates do they have? i'm coming from a 2012 acura TL, do they still have the $3K conquest cash?

4- what is the interest rate for 60 months assuming excellent credit?

or should i wait a while before buying; better deals toward the end of the year?

thanks
Old 06-03-2012, 02:55 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
'13 S5 Coupe
13's won't be out until July or later. One Philly area dealer recently advised one of their clients via a monthly newsletter that the $3K conquest was in affect during May, but my local dealer's newsletter didn't say anything about it.

Thought you were buying a '10 535?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:39 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
2012 E350 Coupe
Originally Posted by omaralt
hey guys,

i'm interested in teh new E350 coupe and had some questions

1- i'm wanting the P2 and wood packages, MSRP right under $60K. invoice around $55K. what number should i be aiming for?

2- are the 2013's out yet? can i get a 2012 for a good deal or buy a 2013?

3- what incentives/rebates do they have? i'm coming from a 2012 acura TL, do they still have the $3K conquest cash?

4- what is the interest rate for 60 months assuming excellent credit?

or should i wait a while before buying; better deals toward the end of the year?

thanks
Welcome to the forum. Responding to a few of your questions:

I ordered my '12 in June, 2011, before the official '12 July release. If things are the same this year and if the dealer has the 2013 model ordering guide, you could theoretically place an order for a '13 this month, probably with August delivery. I had to order without knowing the actual prices, but the dealer's guesstimate was very close.

Even though I was ordering a hot model prior to the beginning of the model run, I was able to get the Invoice Price (-7% of MSRP not including delivery cost) with no haggling. This late in the '12 run, perhaps you can do better, especially if buying from inventory. Not sure what the market looks like right now. Sometimes this can also depend on the relationship you have with the dealer, if any. I have had a 12 year exclusive relationship with mine and they do all they can to keep folks like me.

4Matic is correct. My dealer's newsletter announced the startup of the Conquest Cash incentives again last month. I tried searching their website for that newsletter to see if the deal is still in effect, but came up with nothing. You could call a couple of dealers and ask, but be careful; some are less honest than others and some may try to offset that CC advantage when negotiating the net price of the car. Some may also try to tack on needless charges.

Your total cost should be negotiated price, tax if any and tags/doc. fee. Period. If the CC program is still running, that would be an additional deduction.

Good luck.