E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 05:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
04' CLK, 09 997.2 GTS, 22 992 C4S
Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?

Hi all - I'm new on this forum and since it's time for a new car for my wife who always had CLK's (01, 06 models), I have decided to go with an E 350 Coupe and would most appreciate everyone's feedback on timing for best pricing on one with the upcoming 2014 models arriving.

I'm looking for a Diamond White with Black interior having the P2 and Appearance Package as the preferred options. I am located in Northern California and am not in a hurry for one, just like to find the right car and best price for her.

What do you suggest good pricing for the above car and options would be? Would it be better to wait closer to or until the 2014 coupes arrive for better pricing or should I purchase now in order to get the specific color as above being Diamond white on Black?

My concern is if I wait until the 2014's arrive, though I'd save a little more however, the likelihood of my finding a new coupe in Diamond on Black interior might be slim,etc.

Thanks so much everyone in advance..looking forward to getting my wife back in the coupe club with a new car.
Old 04-30-2013, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E350 Cab
I am also in the market for a similar vehicle and I am in southern Cali. I have always purchased our MB's out of the bay area they seem to have the best prices. Of course I generally purchase the CPO vehicles with just a couple thousand miles. This gives me the extended warranty and the price is a bit less. It is harder to find the exact match when shopping for a CPO however I do save money with a better warranty.

For example San francisco MB has a loaded 2012 E350 cab. w/4k miles for 52k. That's a good deal but not a big fan of the color combo. I am also receiving calls from salesperson who tell me it's the end of the month and they need to push vehicles so make them an offer.
Old 04-30-2013, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by wittefam1
I am also in the market for a similar vehicle and I am in southern Cali. I have always purchased our MB's out of the bay area they seem to have the best prices. Of course I generally purchase the CPO vehicles with just a couple thousand miles. This gives me the extended warranty and the price is a bit less. It is harder to find the exact match when shopping for a CPO however I do save money with a better warranty.

For example San francisco MB has a loaded 2012 E350 cab. w/4k miles for 52k. That's a good deal but not a big fan of the color combo. I am also receiving calls from salesperson who tell me it's the end of the month and they need to push vehicles so make them an offer.
Hi wittefam1: that is a great deal on the cab from MB in SF. Sounds like we have had "cases of being in opposite places, trading places" as I have found most of the best deals are in SoCal. Purchased my Porsche and CLK down there, however, most recently I was able to get a great deal on my 2013 E350 coupe locally up here. In my case I specifically wanted a diamond white on black car so going the CPO route for exact color combo was out of the question as you stated.

If you like details on my purchase or about any of the local dealers up here, feel free to PM me.

Keep in touch and enjoy the cab
Old 04-30-2013, 08:39 PM

2012 E350 Cab
Congrats on your new purchase. I am going to give it one more month and purchase at the end of May and see what happens. I take it Diamond white is much brighter then the Polar white? I actually didn't know there was such a color. If it is more brilliant I will be looking into that color as well. Post photo's when you get a chance I would love to see the vehicle. That is if you can get the wife out of it LOL.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:55 PM

Congrats on your new purchase. I am going to give it one more month and purchase at the end of May and see what happens. I take it Diamond white is much brighter then the Polar white? I actually didn't know there was such a color. If it is more brilliant I will be looking into that color as well. Post photo's when you get a chance I would love to see the vehicle. That is if you can get the wife out of it LOL.
Thanks again. I think that's a good call to wait if you are flexible on color/combo options, MB will definitely have huge price breaks as the 2014 coupes arrive.

I would say diamond white definitely is brilliant, it is a metallic white. So at certain light angles it can look "pure" white and other times it has a softer
off-white like appearance (faintly vanilla). Polar white is not metallic and looks as the name says, white as snow (to me anyways) lol.

I will be home from a this business trip and will put some pictures up here so you will have an idea for the color. Btw, MB Beverly Hills and Fletcher Jones Newport had some in stock in diamond white with both black and almond interior combos- if you are in either areas perhaps check those out just to have an idea?
Old 04-30-2013, 11:14 PM

2012 E350 Cab
You sold me on the diamond white. I have checked both those dealerships and actually purchased the E class sedan from fletcher jones. Long Beach MB offered me the vehicle 2013 wht/black Appearance package and P-1 with rear trunk spoiler for 57,500.00. Like you said another month or so the price may drop another 1,000.00 or so. I dont need the car until the end of June.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:48 PM

You sold me on the diamond white. I have checked both those dealerships and actually purchased the E class sedan from fletcher jones. Long Beach MB offered me the vehicle 2013 wht/black Appearance package and P-1 with rear trunk spoiler for 57,500.00. Like you said another month or so the price may drop another 1,000.00 or so. I dont need the car until the end of June.
Sending you some details re. my purchase- check your PM
Old 05-01-2013, 12:05 AM

2012 E350 Cab
That's great info Did you purchase the convertible or was that price for the hardtop? Never the less that was great deal and it will give me an idea on how much they can take off the MSRP. Sounds like I will be contacting Walnut Creek. I actually have ffriends and family up there. I really appreciate the information it will be a big help.

Take care and congrats on your purchase
Old 05-01-2013, 12:31 AM

That's great info Did you purchase the convertible or was that price for the hardtop? Never the less that was great deal and it will give me an idea on how much they can take off the MSRP. Sounds like I will be contacting Walnut Creek. I actually have ffriends and family up there. I really appreciate the information it will be a big help.

Take care and congrats on your purchase

I got the hardtop, not convertible. Honestly they were not the best dealer to work with regarding customer service and follow through. Every dealer I negotiated with up here and down SoCal, was just that..car salesmen- full of tactics and games. I lucked out due to many variables; the salesman probably had a quota to meet, the car was on the lot maybe a few months and they probably wanted to move it desperately. I like you had time on my side not being in a rush to buy :-) It had 66 miles when I drove off with it.

All that being said, shows that a deal can be made as long as you're patient and set a price and never budge no matter how much you like a car ( there will be more out there ) ..so overall all dealers are the same and play games just find the one that will sell at the price you'd buy for. Walnut Creek is not that great other than the deal I landed. My experiences with Fletcher Jones Porsche and Mercedes has been truly great from sales to service but they couldn't meet my offer on the E Coupe so they lost my business.
Old 05-05-2013, 10:52 PM

Post photo's when you get a chance I would love to see the vehicle. That is if you can get the wife out of it LOL.

The sun did not come out much today for better pictures, but here are some for you to have a better idea of diamond white on mine vs. polar white
Attached Thumbnails Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?-e1.jpg   Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?-e2.jpg   Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?-e3.jpg   Best Pricing for 2013 E 350 Coupe in CA?-e4.jpg  
Old 05-05-2013, 11:41 PM

2012 E350 Cab
New E350

Car looks great and you got a great deal.