E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Coilover/ suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 09:19 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 e350 coupe
Coilover/ suspension

Hey guys I recently bought a 2010 e350 coupe so I'm new to this forum. First benz I ever owned and I'm happy with it. So anyways I want to lower my car with coilover and I know there's a lot of threats about this but there's nothing really specific about it. So I have a couple questions for the ppl that have lowered their cars.

1. Would sedan coilovers fit the coupe?
i email awe tuning about some H&R street performance coilover but the guy told me they fit the sedan and didn't know if they fit the coupe. My cars is not a 4matic.

2.does anyone own D2 racing rs coilover? And are they good?
I found a website that they sale this coilovers cheap but no reviews on them as in ride quality, I want my car to ride close to stock.

3.anyone with bilstein pss or pss10?
The same person that I email about in my first question also deals with bilstein.
So I'm wondering how good are the pss since I never heard of them as in how they ride.but they are cheap. The only problem is that he said if I buy those it would take around 15 weeks since they have to build it for my car and once I pay for it I can't cancel. He also sells pss10 and I heard good things about it but he is charging he $2k for and and also a 15 weeks wait. And I think for that money I would rather get kw v1. What you guys think

Well that's all my questions and I hope you guys can help me choose on what coilovers to get. Thank you in advance
Old 04-01-2014, 08:30 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W209 CLK Renntech Widebody, C140 CL600 V12, AP2 S2000, NSX Twin Turbo, R8 V10
I have a V1 and V3 for your car available now that I want to sell so please PM me if interested. I also swapped out my PSS9 for KW V2 on my personal car-