E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

gearbox problem ?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 01:44 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
e klass cabriolet 250 cgi 2015
gearbox problem ?!

hey there
since i bought my car ,i think that there is a problem with the gearbox ?!

the problem is occouring only when the car stays outside , and it s cold , like 2 ,3 degrees

right after i press the brake , the car acts like i quickly press the brake and remove the foot imediatly , don t know how to say in english , but in romanian we say , i keeps coming in my nose

it does max 2 , 3 time before the engine warms it self ,and after the problem dissapears

the car is e250 convertible facelift 7g tronic auto 211hp petrol

maybe someone knows the problem before taking it to the dealer ?
wanna avoid getting there because they are imbecils , and have to go 250 km far away for a proffesional service

ps
also i m curious if when the car is on parking mode
when you try to put it on Drive or R , you hear a "cling"?like the driving mode was activated .... will try to video the sound ...the car sounds like this since i bought it , but i didn t think it s a problem

thanks
Old 02-28-2017, 10:15 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
2014 E550 Coupe and 2010 E350 Sedan
The only issue I recall happening to some people was when the car would downshift it would be a rough and not smooth downshift.

As far as when the car is in P and you go to D, the sound you are hearing is just probably the transmission going into gear. Maybe a video will show something else.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:14 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
e klass cabriolet 250 cgi 2015
Originally Posted by SnakeDoctor
The only issue I recall happening to some people was when the car would downshift it would be a rough and not smooth downshift.

As far as when the car is in P and you go to D, the sound you are hearing is just probably the transmission going into gear. Maybe a video will show something else.

thanks mate
but the issue it not really when downshiftting ...