E-Class Coupe (C207) & Cabrio (A207) 2010-: E250CDI Coupe, E350 Coupe, E350CDI Coupe, E500 Coupe, E550 Coupe [Coupes & Cabriolets]

E220 CDI intermittent wobble.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E-Class 220 CDI coupe
E220 CDI intermittent wobble.

Hello all,

New boy here! My name's Sel, I'm originally from the UK but now spending some time in Turkey.

I own a 2014 E 220 CDI coupe which I have bought from the UK to here, yes a right hand drive one in a left hand drive country. It's eye opening to say the least. I've had the car for around 3 months.

Driving back to home on the motorway I notice that the car has a very slight wobble which lasts for about 2 seconds then for about another 2 seconds it's smooth. Rinse and repeat.

I can't quite pinpoint if the source as it feels as if the whole car is wobbling. I'll also add that it's not violently shaking or anything like that, it's just very slight, almost imperceptible but most definitely there.

I searched these forums and found nothing, any help would be a massive as it's bugging me more than anything else.

Ta!
Old 04-16-2018, 11:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E400 Coupe
Originally Posted by Sel The Don
Hello all,

New boy here! My name's Sel, I'm originally from the UK but now spending some time in Turkey.

I own a 2014 E 220 CDI coupe which I have bought from the UK to here, yes a right hand drive one in a left hand drive country. It's eye opening to say the least. I've had the car for around 3 months.

Driving back to home on the motorway I notice that the car has a very slight wobble which lasts for about 2 seconds then for about another 2 seconds it's smooth. Rinse and repeat.

I can't quite pinpoint if the source as it feels as if the whole car is wobbling. I'll also add that it's not violently shaking or anything like that, it's just very slight, almost imperceptible but most definitely there.

I searched these forums and found nothing, any help would be a massive as it's bugging me more than anything else.

Ta!
Does your car come with a navigation system like command online? Does it work here in the US? I am planning on taking my 2018 E class coupe to Europe in a year and I haven´t figure out if Command is gonna be working once I get to europe.
Thanks.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 E-Class 220 CDI coupe
I have COMMAND with NAV and it works in Turkey, all I had to do was install the Turkish maps to it. I wouldn't know if it works in the US.

Does no-one have an answer to my problem?
Old 05-07-2018, 04:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E400 Coupe
Sorry... I though you brought the car to the US!

Last edited by ggoncruz; 05-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.